“great burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Stafford, VA
“great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I love going here whenI'm in the mood for a really good burger and a beer. Great staff and good food.

Visited February 2012

50% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“Cheeseburger in Paradise Woodbridge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good food, good service...great fun! I visit this place every once in awhile. During my last visit, I had a really good tomato basil soup. I thought it was pricey for what you got, but it was very good. I had my favorite, American Beach Burger. This was a very good burger. Nice and juicy. I had a couple of Land Shark Lagers with dinner. They were served at the proper temperature. Dessert was Copa Banana, which is very filling. This place is fun. Do not expect the same experience like you would have at a Margaritaville Cafe, but you will have nice time and a good meal. Some things are pricey, but others are good value.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Great Food, BAD SERVICE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Took out-of-town friends there for what we hoped would be a nice dinner. We all ordered Classic Margaritas and two of them were something else; not sure what. Sent them back and they came back tasting like "old socks" according to one of our friends. Our meals took forever to come out, and three of the orders were wrong. Took forever to get them corrected. One of our friends ordered a beer, and again, it took about 20 minutes to get it. When we FINALLY did have everything we ordered, the burgers were great. We asked to see the manager, and he came over and after we told him ALL that happened, he did give us two gift cards, and COMP our entire bill. We thought that was VERY generous of him. BTW, it was only his second night on duty there. We wondered why the restaurant was so empty at that time of day, but now we know!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edenton, North Carolina
“Not what I expected, MUCH LESS”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

The burger was OK; five guys makes a better burger, IMHO. The fries and onion rings were brought to the table cold; after a LONG delay. The waitress did not take action to correct the situation and required our asking to talk to the manager to get it rectified. The manager did provide us a coupon for a return visit meal. However, I would go to a different Cheeseburger in paradise.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Best chicken sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

We were in town to visit our son and his family for Easter. We had spent Easter Sunday sight seeing in DC and wanted a quick bite to eat. When we arrived, we were greeted quickly. Since there where 6 plus an infant, we had to wait while the hostess pushed two tables together for us. Our waitress, Amanda C., took our drink orders very quickly. As we have only been to to Cheeseburgers in Paradise one time before, we had some questions about the menu items. I asked Amanda about the Dragon Sauce. She went a step above just answering my questions. She actually brought a sample of the sauce and a small order of fries for me to taste.
I ended up ordering the Sweet Fire Chicken sandwich. It was delicious!! Hands down, one of the best chicken sandwiches I have had. Amanda was an excellent waitress. Our food was good. My son was not impressed by the Jerk Chicken wrap, but it was edible. My daughter in law ordered the only cheeseburger for our table and said it was delicious.
We will come back to Cheeseburgers in Paradise next time we are in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere