“Oi Oi Astoria” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Oi Oi Astoria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Do you wish for the flavors of New York's style pizza and the hand-tossed doughs? Ahoy matey! My matey ordered the meatball pizza, as I had pepperoni. Very good. The crusts was phe "nom nom" enal ;) Eat-a-da-pizza! Made for real by old men and served to you by teenagers! Do you wish for real pizza and no more rat poison! You got it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicioussss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Being from out of town this pizza is delicious. Tastes just like New York pizza without a doubt. Fresh and delicious!!! By far best pizza outside if New York and Chicago and Italy if course. Quiet place and great server. Quick and efficient! Yummy can't wait to go back. The slices are cut small so it's confusing but still yummy. Enjoy!!!

Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

They seriously have the best pizza I have ever had. Thin, chewy crust, thin sauce and lots of cheese/good toppings. The gyros are also delish. Have gotten their pizza for many years.

Visited October 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Post soccer dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This little place is close to the highway and offers delicious Italian food. Delicious thin crust pizza. Yummy home made baklava. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but cozy inside. Packed starting at 6pm on...

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Totally shocked, ate here 3 nights in a row!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so I'm staying at the Hampton Inn about a 1/4 mile away from this place, maybe I'm too lazy to go out anywhere. I mean, Potomac Mills is only 4 miles away, with tons of other food options, and I ate Taco Bell my first night here. I live in North NJ, and am privy to the best Pizza around. I've worked in over 3 pizza joints throughout my life, and a dozen other restaurants. As much as I want to agree with some reviews, I can't! I'm not a local, and I am brutally honest. But dang! I ordered what was reviewed as their top three items the first night. Well the gyro, the cheesesteak, and the pizza. But I only ordered a cheesesteak, and gyro style pizza, meaning my pizza had lamb meat, feta cheese, tomato, etc. I have to be honest and say the cheesesteak was good, but I can do better at home, but the gyro pizza was excellent, and I only eat traditional pepperoni. I loved the pizza! Cheesesteak was good, but I like How I do it better. No biggie, I'm not at home. But I ate the whole cheesesteak, and all but one slice of a small pizza. So on night 2, I ordered a medium pizza with pep, ham, ground beef, and lamb. I ate all but one slice, and tonight, I went traditional pepperoni and black olive. Ate the entire medium! Come on! 3 nights in a row? What's wrong with me? It's freaking good! I'm actually mad at myself for being so lazy, but I truly enjoyed it. I promise I'm going out for seafood tomorrow. But this place is in a beat down desolate strip mall with people on bikes drinking 40's in the parking lot, along with a ghetto laundromat including security guards. And like a review I read, it is truly the "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" parking lot. Creepy, depressing, and just plain ugly! But I love their food, the staff, and I feel very comfortable going there to get my food to go. I do want to get in and get out quickly, but I can't explain why I keep going there. It's good stuff! Plain and Simple! I have nothing but good things to say about this rustic old place. And the price! My goodness! The most I spent was like $12.00 and that was the first night. Whatever! Before I sound like a family member or a biased local I will shut up and say "hats off." If I'm ever in the area again, I will come here, eat here, and be a fat happy man. Thank you Astoria pizza! You won my vote!

• Visited September 2013