“Great stop in Northern,VA.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now & Earn 2x Points
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Madison, Alabama
“Great stop in Northern,VA.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice stop. Pool area is nice. Maintainted inside and out. Up to date. Breakfast could use some work. Business area small. Rooms are clean. Checking in and out is easy. Great location outlet shopping and dinning areas. So many thing to do. D.C. not far. Not far from I-95.

Room Tip: Close to shopping and dinning areas.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive review. You can always count on us! I am glad to learn about your satisfaction with the hotel and service. We will look in to adding extra items to our breakfast buffet. We look forward to seeing you again.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fleming Island, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

A very large soccer group was booked into this hotel while we were there for 8 nights. I do not know how many rooms they had but I was told by someone at the desk, that they had 8-10 people to a room and the staff was not told of this before hand. Housekeeping service was slow and generally poor. The desk staff was very polite and apologetic about the situation. I give the front desk and the dining area staff a 5. I would suggest that if coming to the Washington D.C. area ask about groups that may be booked into your hotel.

Room Tip: I would suggest that if coming to the Washington D.C. area ask about groups that may be booked into...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your time with us. While we have additional managers and security on site when there is a large group, we would like to again apologize for any disturbances. Thanks for sharing your experiences and we hope to have another chance to serve you soon.
stow, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very Good Hotel for my short stay. Everything very accomidating & staff helpful. Rooms very clean and even though on intersate room was very quiet. Would stay again if in the area. Did not have time to sample the breakfast, but those using it appeared happy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to learn about your satisfaction with the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Please come back and visit us again and hopefully you will have a chance to try our hot tasty breakfast. We appreciate your business.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed this hotel recently during 4th of July weekend with family from out of town. I usually dont stay in this part of Virginia or at Hamptons but i was pleased to get such great service for such great value. The hotel was very busy with a large group of kids and i was worried about what this would mean for service. However the staff was great and made me feel welcome and comfortable despite the rowdy group. I would be glad to recommend this hotel to people to the NoVA area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time out to write about your recent stay with us. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.
Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We stay at this hotel often on our trips up and down 95 and have normally had a pleasant stay. This time the hotel was mobbed by a group who took over the lobby area, let their children run rampant up and down the hallways, and partied all night. Various calls to the front desk produced limited results. Hotel should have a policy that guests must leave common areas by a certain time. We gave up and left at 6am.
Our room had no phone and a broken hair dryer to boot. For the first time I am extremely disappointed in a Hamptons inn property.

• Stayed July 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas for improvement. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay; while we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods, we certainly do encourage, for guests comfort and safety, that they contact the front office so we can calm the issue. I apologize that your comfort was interrupted by other guests and I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future. I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

After a long trip (DC traffic) my husband and I were greeted with a smile by Rick at the front desk.To our delight our room was upgraded!He was very polite and recommended a great place for dinner and drinks called Madigans. The room was exquisite and breakfast was perfect. The manager Ahmad came to our table to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed June 2013
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.
General Manager,
Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge
Rockwell, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Hotel is convenient to I-95. Staff was excellent. Room is comfortable. Only complaint I have is the thermostats are set to fan only prior to arrival. I understand that this saves energy in a room that was not reserved. I was a late arrival, and it took about 30 minutes for my room to cool off to a point I could fall asleep. Other than that, no issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We will definitely look in to the thermostat issue and set it up to cold before guests arrivals. Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Ahmad Erbinieh General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Been to Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge? Share your experiences!