“Excellent, quiet accomodations along I-95” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now & Earn 2x Points
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
wildwood, Nj
“Excellent, quiet accomodations along I-95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stuck in traffic along I-95 after a grueling trip from Florida the Hampton Inn was a welcomed stop. Clean, friendly and a great place to spend the night. Front desk was helpful in directing us to a lovely area for dinner. There weren't the usually chain restaurants at this exit, but a quaint historic downtown area with nice restaurants. Only about 1 mile away and easy to get too, especially since the desk clerk printed out directions.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We look forward to seeing you again.
Ahmad Erbinieh General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Williamsville, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Were in town from Mar 14-Mar 17 for family celebration. Usually stay at Hampton Inns when traveling. Not disappointed. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. It is not too far from the Potomac Mills mall. Getting into the hotel from the road is a little odd. There is no cut through from the median. Must drive past the hotel and make a U-turn. Not much around the hotel, but felt safe. Near the highway. Breakfast was your typical Hampton Breakfast. Good choices. Friendly host/hostess. Only one complaint. When leaving the room one morning, housekeeping asked if we needed anything. Told her we didn't need the beds made, but would like fresh towels. Came back around 5 and no new towels were given and used towels were still in bathroom. Told Ben at front desk and he brought towels to our room while we were out for the evening. I do agree with one of the previous reviews about the elevator. For having 2 elevators and 4 floors, they were on the slow side.

Would stay there again though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very pleased to learn about your satisfaction with the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, I will discuss the Housekeeping service issue with my team. Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge/Potomac Mills
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

There were renovations going on so one of the elevators was out of service. I understand and accept that. However, the other elevator was the slowest I have ever seen, and they simply need to be replaced. Also, my in-room refrigerator was extremely noisy.

Room Tip: Try to get a first floor room, because the elevators are the slowest I have ever seen.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced while you were here. We will take your comments under consideration as we continue to work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future as we would love another chance to provide you with a great stay.

Ahmad Erbinieh, General Manager
Hamopton Inn Woodbridge/Potomac Mills
Mount Holly, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The front desk staff was very helpful with providing restaurant lists and recommendations for my friend and me. We're from out of town so this helped immensely. The room was clean, but our toilet ran non-stop throughout the entire stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write and share about your experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team. I will make sure to share your comment with my team.
General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA
latrobe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Woodbridge, VA is a very short drive off I-95 and a nice surprise pricewise compared to many others in the area. It's a few minutes from Alexandria, Arlington and DC. The rooms are very clean, the staff very courteous and the morning meal comparable to any other one I've had at a Hampton.

Room Tip: It was raining very heavily so I took a room and didn't notice anythingto compare with.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

General Manager, Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA
Texas City, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I am very very picky The staff was very friendly and my room was very clean. I dont rate anything but this hotel was wonderful. I am still going to write a letter to the staff. Please if you are in this area stay here. Gale boudreaux

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge. I appreciate your wonderful comments and sharing your experience as well. We are all committed to provide hospitable service and I am glad you experienced this during your stay here. Sincerely, Carole Downs, GM
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and my room was charged to my credit card instead of my Hhonors points. I contacted hhonors and they were not helpful, so I contacted the managaer of the hotel. Carole Downs, (manager of the Hampton Inn hotel) immediately replied to my e-mail and took matters into her own hands to resolve the problem for me. Carole went above and beyond; talked to the hhonors folks, responded to my e-mails quickly and got the whole matter resolved quickly and efficiently. Also, all the hotel staff were friendlly and helpful. I really apreciate the after service and will certainly recommend and stay at this hotel in the future.
Jilliian H

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I appreciate your wonderful comments and sharing your experience as well. It was my pleasure as always to serve you, as my guest here at the hotel and it was nice talking to you last week. Again, thank you and hope to see you again here at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, VA. Carole Downs, GM

Been to Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge? Share your experiences!