“Great!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Springfield
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I love this place, the manager Rick was very helpful. He went out of his way to accommodate us during our stay. He gave us directions to a great restaurant and even informed us of local matters such as places to visit and traffic in the area. The rooms were extremely clean and I will definitely come back. To the person considering staying at this property: It is definitely worth the money, and it is very clean. The staff is top notch!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear Sheila,
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I received your survey and I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time and appreciate the wonderful comments. I will make sure I pass your message to Rick who helped you during your stay here. Again, thank you and hope to see you again. Carole Downs, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This is more like SCAMpton Inn than Hampton Inn. A bunch of liars. First off this place is NOWHERE NEAR POTOMAC MILLS. It's actually in an area that I would consider ghetto and unsafe. Aslo, when I called in to get pricing they over the phone they told me a price and I took it because it sounded like a good deal but when I got there they said I needed to show some proof of a being part of some travel group. I never asked to be booked under any group. I think they took advantage of me checking in really late at night knowing I would just settle for whatever price. Don't get scammed, stay away from this place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Waverly, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I spent one night here on business; it was close to Ft Belvoir and although a bit tricky to find, is actually just off the interstate and very convenient. Service, cleanliness and amenities were as expected in a Hampton Inn. I only rate it "very good" rather than "excellent" because I found the heater fan to be quite noisy. But I turned it off and the room stayed warm anyway. Fitness room was tiny but had what I needed. Breakfast started nice and early. Front desk gave clear directions to a nearby CVS. All in all, a fine experience.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

To:Carole Isaac-Downs General Manager

We stayed at your property on 2/16/2012.Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Richard Money. Mr. Money was very professional and he went out of his way to make our stay a rewarding experience. We experienced him checking in other hotel guests and saw first hand how caring he was to make sure each guest was comfortable during their stay. Richard Money is a great asset to your hotel and should be commended for a job well done!

Gerald and Ellen Jimerson
Orlando FL

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, VA. I have read your comments and I wanted to thank you as well for taking the time and sharing your experience. Please rest assured I will pass your message to Rick Money Jr as well. Again, I am so glad you had a wonderful experience here and if there is anything else I could do for you in the futures, please do not hesitate to let me know. Carole Downs, GM
Albertson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Excellent service. Rick at the reception desk was very helpful. When he noticed us walking in with 2 kids he called the room to ask if we needed a roll away bed. Gave great suggestions for local restaurants. Offered to stay after the closing time if kids wanted to go to the pool.
We had a technical difficulty with the thermostat, and the staff gave us another room key in the middle of the night, and allowed us to keep our luggage in the original room. Great complimentary breakfast was included as with most Hampton Hotels.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Brevard, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Recently spent three days attending meetings in DC. Everything downtown hotel worth staying in (my criteria = clean, safe, free internet, and breakfast) was $200+. I stayed in this Hampton Inn one exit north of Potomac Mills. It was well run, clean, and everything worked perfectly. For $88 a night (govt rate) it was well worth the 25-30 minute commute into downtown each day. The front desk staff were friendly and quick to offer assistance. Although the surrounding neighborhood looked a little sketchy at first, I ventured out and found all kinds of great ethnic neighborhood restaurants (and a good BBQ place as well).

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Carole D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, Va. I appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and sharing your experience. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay here. If there is anything I could do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much! Carole Downs, GM
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this Hampton Inn while on a trip to the VA/DC area. The though the room was similar to those I have stayed in at other Hampton Inn hotels, what sets this place apart is the excellent service. The front desk staff, the housekeeping staff and the women working in the breakfast area were all friendly and professional. I did not use the indoor pool or exercise room, so I cannot comment on those facilities. The only negative I could find was that there is not a separate "business room" for the computer and printer; it is located in the breakfast seating area. It would be nice to have a quite, undistracted place to work at- but hey, given all the positives, that is a relatively minor annoyance.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge
#5 of 16 in Woodbridge
4.5 of 5 stars 79 reviews
Comfort Inn Gunston Corner
Courtyard by Marriott Potomac Mills

Been to Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge? Share your experiences!