“Great place...clean rooms...phenomenal service” 5 of 5 stars

Book now & Earn 2x Points
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
GreenLeadersGold level
Roslyn, New York
“Great place...clean rooms...phenomenal service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I booked a room for two nights for my elderly grandparents who were paying a visit to Virginia. The service at this hotel was phenomenal, and the rooms were great. The breakfast was excellent (I even dined with them each day!), it was made up of hot and cold dishes that were great. Everyone, especially the breakfast staff, was just incredible. The room was large, clean and worth more than what we paid for it. The hotel was safe and had great amenities (pool and coffee bar, to name a few) as well. I will send my family back here over and over again. Excellent!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Deer Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stopped here for an overnight driving trek fron NY to VA. We recieved a discounted rate since we stopped at 1 in the morning. And they were friendly at 1 AM too! The Beds were great and not just cause we were tired! The continental breakfast was excellent. Waffles Bagels fruit pastries and more! The woman in charge even greeted us. Wonderful service! Doing it again next year!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We booked a block of rooms for our wedding with Hampton Inn and they were very accommodating for our guests. They provided a shuttle service for our guests to our venue and back, they had shuttle times and directions to the church and venue located at the front desk. The staff was wonderful and I definitely would recommend them to my family and friends!

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
new jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

We (wife,13,13,16) stayed here on our way to Bush Gardens. The hotel location is in a run-down part of town, however if you do not venture too far, you should be ok.
The hotel is your standard Hampton Inn. The Hot tub was not operational during our stay. Average breakfast. Hotel was clean. There is an Aldi supermarket and a Sunoco mini-mart within easy walking distance. Across the highway was a small supermarket and a flea-market type of hispanic oriented shops located in an old Kmart type building. Taco bell also within walking distance. We ordered Pizza from one of the take-out menus provided at the front desk and it was good.
Overall nothing too good or bad, but a resonable place to spend the night.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

My hubby and I decided late on a Sunday night to avoid DC morn rush hour traffic and stay somewhere on the other side. Woodbridge was the perfect location and the Hampton Inn had a handicapped, non-smoking, king size bed available. But I didn't have the patience to try to get all of my info into the required pages on my smartphone to secure the internet price. When I spoke with the helpful and friendly Curly, he wasn't able to find that same price, but one even cheaper (with my AAA) card. He was just as sweet in person! It also helped to be a Hilton Honors member since my info was already in their computer so I didn't have to search for my credit card until arrived. We got there late and the room was most welcome. The place was quiet even with it's close proximity to I95. The beds were fine and the breakfast essentials were good. I was impressed by their having a fridge in addition to the microwave. The hair dryer was better quality than one usually finds. I would definitely recommend this place!

Room Tip: Use your discounts - Hilton Honors, AAA
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011 via mobile

Our child's Crew team stayed here. They set up breakfast early for us since we had an early start to the race. Nice linens.

• Stayed May 2011
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

We arrived early in the morning hours. Check in was fine. We get to the room where I notice the comforter is lumpy and the bed felt worn out / old. But I was tired so got ready for bed. No big deal until my roommate runs out of the bathroom b/c the toilet over flowed. No real reason for it either. We called the front desk and were delivered a plunger and old towels. Seriously that's nasty.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge? Share your experiences!