“Quite good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 240 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza & Pasta
“Quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Have visited several times, June being the most recent. I've never been disappointed or had a bad experience here. One pizza is a large meal for me, probably two meals for most people (or they are a nice size to split if you will also be getting dessert). I've enjoyed the rustica,rosemary chicken and mushroom, and Mexican pizzas on different occasions. I like their wide selection of beers, and the happy hour prices.
Last time I went my friend and I returned from DC very late and were starved, so we stopped at Brixx for a meal before parting. Although we got there around midnight and they close at 1am, the service was quick and friendly without seeming rushed. Nobody tried to make us hurry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Gluten free pizza....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I tried the gluten free pizza. It was disgusting. The manager paid for my meal. I suggested that they take it off of the menu. I also left with a headache.. so much for "gluten free"

Visited October 2012
“Good Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'd say the best attribute of Brixx is its selection of beer. Most are IPAs and if you don't like that style it's a little difficult to order a sampler. But I still managed to find 4 beers to round out a sampler.

I ordered the chicken Florentine pizza and was pleasantly surprised. The ingredients were fresh and flavorful. My friend ordered shrimp carbonara and was happy with her choice. Since we arrive a bit early, the place wasn't crowded, but by the time we left it was filling up. Still, no one had to wait to be seated.

I'll probably give Brixx another try in the future but it won't be "the" place I go for pizza.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty pizza, good service. Sports bar atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Service was good. The pizza was decent (though I've had better in the area). The atmosphere is fast food, sports bar. Not relaxing or a place that I'd hang out to "dine." The ice cream for dessert tasted freezer burned and was obviously cheap, generic, grocery store stuff. This place is okay for a quick meal on the run.

Visited February 2013
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Quick and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just a little pizza place with a modernish interior and tasty little pizzas. It was quick to be seated, the food arrived in a flash, and the waiter was attentive. It's a great place to get a quick bite.

Visited November 2012