“Great place and has something for everyone” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #126 of 227 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Dining options: Dinner
Description: 703-595-2388
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great place and has something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I thought to myself not another Buffett, then I went in. Great value and has something for everyone. The hibachi is in back and comes with the huge buffet. Stop in and try it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Good Chinese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great price so this makes the food even better. There is a enormous selection to choose from. I limit myself to the hibachi area where I pick out my own ingredients and the cooks stir fry them right in front of you. That's good eating. There is little I get from the buffet. I am ok with it but my husband refuses to go so I have to visit when I'm with others.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dumfries, Virginia
“Liked it the first time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Quality of food dropped so much from our first visit to the second--and even gave them another chance--but no more. Prices may be right but I was very leary of the freshness on trip 2 and disgusted by trip 3. see ya

Visited August 2012
DC
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food here at the chinese buffet is pretty good. You will not leave here hungry. Service is quick and courteous. Their miso soup is really good, as is the fresh pico de gallo. Oysters on the half shell are put out at dinner, and they go FAST, so be ready when they bring them out. Prices are competitive with other restaurants in the area. They have a large seating area, so not really any waiting to be seated.I eat here about 1x a week.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
DC
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

This was the 2nd time I have been to the Hibachi Grill. This time I ate more sushi, and it was excellent! They had at least a dozen or more types - all fresh. My daughter loved the mix of food - asian to american. Good bang for your buck with good food for a buffet. Service is somewhat like a cattle car - get you in and get you out.

• Visited April 2012