“Surpisingly Good” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 237 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Asian
Description: WOW! What a treat. My Vietnamese friend as well as my son's Korean friend both recommended this restaurant as they said the food was delicious! The
Tampa, Florida
“Surpisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My expectations were low when I entered this restaurant but quickly changed. It's located in a new shopping center that's hard to access and the parking is limited. The menu is extensive with thai, chinese and japanese cuisines. I had sushi and a thai dish that were very good. I will definetely eat here again!

Visited August 2011

Huntsville, Alabama
“One word: AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Best Korean Noodle soup I've had outside of South Korea. Soup came was well spiced, loaded with fresh vegies, noodles and thinly sliced white chicken meat. I had an order (2) Crispy Spring Rolls as an appetizer and a cold Chinese beer. Total bill with tip was $20.00. In this area that’s a steal.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

They deliver to the hotel and they are always fresh and the prices are reasonable. Did I mention they deliver... best part!

Visited February 2012
Miami
“Tasty Asian food that is nicely presented.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I dined here early on a Friday evening with a friend. I found the atmosphere to be pleasant for an open-style restaurant of this size. The service was a bit hit or miss, as this was this particular server's first night on the job. My friend ordered the basil chicken, and I had a tempura dish- both of which were not only delicious, but beautifully presented. We did not order sushi or alcoholic drinks from the bar, so I cannot comment on those offerings. I would recommend this restaurant as a nice, casual place to sample delightfully prepared Asian cuisine.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“These aren't the Sushis you're looking for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had higher hopes for this restaurant as I'm newer to the area and was on the prowl for a new sushi place, but it fell dramatically short of my expectations. While the service was good, the sushi itself was average at best and was not worth near the money that I paid for my few rolls. For now I will continue going to Janko Sushi.

• Visited May 2011