“These aren't the Sushis you're looking for” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 236 restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Asian
Description: WOW! What a treat. My Vietnamese friend as well as my son's Korean friend both recommended this restaurant as they said the food was delicious! The
San Francisco, California
“These aren't the Sushis you're looking for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had higher hopes for this restaurant as I'm newer to the area and was on the prowl for a new sushi place, but it fell dramatically short of my expectations. While the service was good, the sushi itself was average at best and was not worth near the money that I paid for my few rolls. For now I will continue going to Janko Sushi.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Northern VA
“Great Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Great Sushi! Nice atmosphere very good service. I live in Woodbridge and frequent East Moon often for Sushi. I don't care for their Chinese food too much I only go for the Sushi.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Surprise, surprise... Woodbridge finally has decent sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011 via mobile

The little bistro that could. This little spot is a good find for sushi lovers in Woodbridge tired of having to choose between hibachi sushi and overpriced paper-plate sushi.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Metro D.C. area
“Delicious and affordable with all the finishing touches you'd expect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

So far, I have eaten at this restaurant twice, once w/ my husband and teenage son and a second time w/ a group of friends. In both instances, everyone was pleasantly surprised with the caliber of the food, and impressed by the lovely presentation. The food was not only tasty, it was a minor work of art! The menu had a lot of variety and included fish dishes and lots of delicious vegetable selections, sufficient to satisfy a friend who is a strict vegetarian. No one was disappointed, nor did anyone leave feeling hungry.
None of us have any qualms about a return visit and are planning one soon.

• Visited May 2011