“Good hotel, good location, good rate.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
“Good hotel, good location, good rate.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Deborah was very friendly close to the clean breakfast bar and Evelyn was very helpful and efficient at the front desk during check in. The hotel was clean and quiet and conveniently located. All of the staff were professional and courteous.

• Stayed December 2013
Krista N, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing a review. I am happy to hear that the staff at Springhill Suites provided you with exceptional customer service. We like our guests to be treated like family and it appears that the staff did just that. I will pass along your kudos to Deborah and Evelyn and the rest of the staff. Please stop in again should you be in Woodbridge.

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Winton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed two nights at this hotel earlier this month to do some Christmas shopping with my Mom. I am a retired Hilton brand DOS and have to say this is one of the best hotel stays I have had in over 25 years of the hotel business, both personal and business relates. Mohammed (hopefully this is the correct spelling) was working the front desk when we arrived, as well as the following evening, and he was one of the best FD staff I've had the pleasure meeting. He was nice, used my name, explained the hotel's amenities and carried on a conversation with us during the process. The following evening when we arrived back to the hotel, after shopping all day, Mohammed remembered my name, addressed me and asked how our day was and if we needed anything. The rooms were very clean and very nice, the housekeeper on our floor was friendly and the breakfast had a nice variety and was keep clean. Kudos to the staff and management of this hotel. I will recommend this hotel as well as plan on staying there again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
I am so happy to know you feel we are one of the best as that is what we strive to be. I am also pleased that Mohammed provided the exceptional customer service all our guests should expect from us! I will pass along your kind words to him. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I travel to Quantico, VA regularly for work and enjoy staying in Woodbridge since I'll travel opposite of the heavy traffic. I found Springhill Suites during my last trip in June and will always return to it for my future trips. It's located near a great shopping area, variety of restaurants, and easy access to I-95.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. The desk area is great for catching up on work and emails in the evening. The free laundry room is very convenient for my longer stays. The front desk staff is very professional and courteous. Ms. Deborah always puts together a great breakfast spread, which has plenty of food to grab and go or have a nice sit down meal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We are very happy to know that we met your needs during your stay. The free laundry is one of our guest favorites. I am glad you liked it as well. Thank you for taking the time to give such a great review! We look forward to your next stay.
Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here 7 nights early November 2013. Room rate was very attractive due to length of stay and included microwave, fridge, free wifi, breakfast and on site laundry facilities. Hotel can't be very old and is located within 5 mins of I95. There are many restaurants and a couple of supermarkets nearby as well as Potomac Mills outlets.

The room I had had 2 queen size beds and was probably one of the largest rooms I have eber stayed in.

Bit of a weird room arrangement in that the toilet directly into the sleeping area and wasn't part of the bathroom. Window could be opened and aircon was effective. I had a room on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.

The mixer tap in the bathroom was barely fixed into the sink unit and I had to get maintenance to come and fix it which tey promptly did and the other thing was the lack of lighting in the bathroom - is this and A,merican trend to keep bathrooms and rooms as dark as possible? Living areas It doesn't really matter but the bathroom was really gloomy.

Being a non-US citizen I am aware of the tipping custom for housekeeping - I have no problem with this and duly did so. However, each day the level of housekkeping declined and the complimentary shampoos and soaps weren't being replaced. I did mention this to the front desk and they were able to give me replacements. I even saw the room cleaning person one day and very politely asked if they could replace the used items - to no avail. In the end I stopped leaving a tip - first time I had ever done that in all my travels around the US.

Front desk people were very helpful and friendly. The breakfasts looked pretty good (I didn't have any) and there was a pool and and fitness centre and PCs to use also.

Overall I had a good stay spoiled by a few things which in the big picture aren't that much of a big deal.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your honest review of our hotel. I will pass along your experience with our staff so we may improve on the issues that you had. I am happy to hear that the front desk provided you with great customer service. I am glad overall you were pleased with your stay. Should you be in the area again, I hope we get the chance to provide you with a completely satisfied stay that all our guests should expect.
Rockville Centre, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on its value and location which was the half way mark to our final destination. Arrived at midnight and check in was quick and within minutes my family of 5 (including 3 young children) were in our room. Room had two queen beds and a pull out sofa bed. Room was very clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was included in room rate and offered many options to keep all of the kids happy. And Debrorah who replenished the breakfast items and kept the area clean was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013
We love to hear guests say they would stay with us again. It means the staff is providing a great home away from home! I will pass along your kind words to Deborah. I want to thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. We look forward to your next stay!
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Nice room colors, vey soothing on entering the room.
Big sofa for relaxation as a couple or family. Good wind down area for family talks, planning.
Separate bathroom and shower area.

Excellent use of bench on the air conditioner that can double as a drying area.
Microwave avail in rooms. Good size office table for work, if required.

Free use of washer and dryer avail with free detergents! Excellent!
24hrs beverage available in the lobby area. Excellent.
Breakfast avail with good staff around to assist you.

Good size fitness room. Small pool also available. Plenty of free parking.
Close vicinity to Potomac Mills Mall. Plenty of restaurants. Walmart nearby, excellent location

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with Springhill Suites, Potomac Mills. I am delighted to hear that you loved every aspect of our hotel including all of our complimentary amenities. Please stop by and see us again should you be in the area.
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I have stayed in lots of hotels in this area. We visit our family in Woodbridge and Alexandria on a regular basis. During our last visit, we found this hotel. The lobby is arranged beautifully. Then, Kyle welcomed us and got us into the room of our choice within minutes. He is young, but so professional! We were impressed with the room, enjoyed the amenities, and the calm atmosphere that evening. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. Our stay was pleasant and we decided that this Springhill Suites would be our hotel of choice when we return to Woodbridge. See you when we return, Kyle!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you were completely satisfied! I am glad to hear that we will be your hotel of choice on your next trip to Woodbridge.

I will share your kind words with Kyle. We think he is great as well. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Been to SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge? Share your experiences!