“Execellent Breakfast and stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
Albany, New York
“Execellent Breakfast and stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our stay was very nice. All of the hotel employees were extremely friendly and helpful. Debra was extremely friendly and put on quite a spread for breakfast. The food was plentiful and fresh. The breakfast area was very clean. Debra provided excellent service. All in all,a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
It is great to hear you had such a great experience during your recent stay with us! We are happy that breakfast exceeded your expectations and that Deborah took great care of you. Thank you for sharing with us. Please come back and visit us should you be in the area.

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Flint, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very Disappointed that there was no HOT TUB! According to the website there was suppose to be one. There is a tiny little swimming pool that was suppose to be heated but wasn't. We selected this hotel based on the information on the website that there was a whirlpool. It was so disappointing to see that little bathtub of a pool and no HOT TUB! The hotel itself is nice and clean. The staff is very nice. Breakfast is good! There are restaurants and stores nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will take a look at all of our sites to insure a hot tub is not listed as an amenenity. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may of caused during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The lady on the desk when we arrived could not have been nicer to us if she tried. We were bone weary from driving from NH and needed a room for five of us (3 adults, two young teens) and all they had was a king bed and a pull out couch. We didn't think we could all fit so she called around to six other local hotels for us, all of which were full. We were exhausted and ready to sleep on the ground. She showed us the king room and we all managed to fit and were so very happy to have a comfy place to sleep. We LOVED the service and LOVED the breakfast we had there in the morning before starting onward to SC. Thank you so very much to your over the top great service and helpfulness. We will be staying here many more times in our future trips back and forth to SC to visit family. I highly recommend this hotel to all my friends & family.

Room Tip: Suites couch folds out to queen bed and another child can sleep on the lounger on the end of the cou...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PotomacMillsSHS, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We love to hear about our employees going above and beyond for our guests! I will be sure to pass along the nice words regarding our front desk associate. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip to SC.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Wonderful stay at the SpringHill. Debra set up the breakfast each morning, and it was fresh, delicious and comprehensive, between eggs (scrambled or boiled), ham, croissants, bagels, great yogurt (even Oikos brand, my favorite), fruit juices, great coffee and tea, strawberries, melons and more. I was astounded, and it really started my day off great. Interesting decor in the lobby - kind of a retro chic, light blue-green theme. Elevators were nice. I used the exercise room and was pleased to find TVs on the treadmills. Slept great in the room - the air conditioning gets REALLY cold if you want it too. The sliding doors of the bathroom get off-track though - that was annoying. Not sure why the shower and toilet are in separate rooms, but you get double the counter space because there's a counter in both. Overall, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I will pass along your nice words to Debra. We think she is great too! Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Wilson, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I usually HATE staying at hotels, but I must say, I ENJOYED my stay there. I am really picky on cleanliness of a hotel and there were only a few unclean things that I spotted out. The skirt of one of the beds had not been changed, there was a little gunk under the faucet of one of the bathrooms, and one of the handles in the shower was a rusting and when the water hit it, the rust ran a little. It sounded way worse than it actually was, or I would've asked to be moved to another room.

All of the staff was GREAT! EXCEPT, a woman who was at the desk the night before I checked out. She was horrible! Very rude, and she lied about late check-out. Not only that, she was violating many company policies. I WILL BE REPORTING HER TO HER SUPERIORS.

As far as the parking, there is parking in the back and front of the hotel and also covered parking, but the front parks are full most of the day. Other than that the hotel seemed extremely clean and I felt REALLY safe knowing that a person had to have their hotel key to get to the rooms on the elevator. Everything is just about five minutes away, so the hotel has a good location. The room was VERY spacious, and the beds were really comfortable. I can't comment on the breakfast because I didn't eat breakfast there. I also can't comment on the sofabed that was in the room because we didn't use that either. My biggest complaint would have to be the woman who was at the desk that night. I will DEFINITELY be staying there on my next visit, and that will be SOON!

Room Tip: This hotel is located in a cut but it VERY close to Potomac Mills, many stores for shopping, and man...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I called the Hotel a few days before arriving to let them know I recently broke my leg and would need special accommodations. When we arrived the receptionist remembered talking to me and had everything ready just as she promised on the phone days earlier. Room was excellent. Breakfast staff Debra and Brittney were equally outstanding. Debra saw my crutches and immediately ask "What can I get for you? Nice touch. I'll be here one more day. Loving it so far!

• Stayed July 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Marriotts, but the staff here was the most accommodating, friendly staff I have ever come across. We were celebrating my mom's 80th birthday and the staff went out of their way to make it memorable. Kyle helped us plan our DC day trips. Debra made sure that the complimentary breakfast was hot and readily available. She is also very personable and friendly. Krista went out of her way to help us with our luggage when we arrived late at night. Laura Niarhos, the General Manager, was extremely helpful in helping us with
some special requests and finding us a room when we decide to stay an extra night. I would highly recommend this hotel for your visit to Washington, DC. It was very easy to drive to the Metro stop ($5 all day parking) and catch a train into the city. It was much less expensive staying here than in a hotel in DC. Also, there was a grocery store and lots of great restaurants within a mile from the hotel. But as I stated, the friendly, helpful staff were the best part of the stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge? Share your experiences!