“All-in-all, a good family friendly hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Moreisville
“All-in-all, a good family friendly hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

So I decided to stay here for just one night while passing through the Virginia/DC area. On many occasions I stay in downtown DC at places like the GWU Inn in Foggy Bottom. However this time I wanted to stay far outside the city and do some driving. When looking around for a hotel this one popped up with good prices and a good reviews so I gave it a chance. I must say, I was not disappointed. The hotel is nestled back behind a shopping plaza with easy access to the main highway but far enough back to be "out of the way." The staff are all very pleasant and will do whatever they can to make your stay comfortable. The room decor is nice and the floor plan is well thought out. My room included the continental breakfast, which did not set any world cuisine records, but sufficed for a single day. If I have a need to stay in this area again, I will indeed use this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your future visits!

Best Regards,

Laura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night during power failure throughout the DC area. The hotel was an air conditioned Godsend - modern and pleasant with good-sized rooms. The breakfast was standard, the fitness center was better than average. The rooms separated the toilet from the shower into 2 rooms, with frosted glass sliding doors. I'm not a big fan, since the whole room lights up when you use the bathroom in the middle of the night. Additionally, the AC unit was inadequate to cool the entire room. As a result, the bed next to the unit was cold and the couch on the far side of the room was hot. The staff was helpful and pleasant - they worked hard in a crisis to make sure all us "refugees" were comfortable!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed recently for trip down south. Very modern interior. Rooms had a loft apartment feel. Very cool car wash shower. Great breakfast included with stay. Clean fresh rooms that I would look to stay in again.

• Stayed May 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Service was exceptional. Outstanding breakfast -- hot oatmeal not out of a packet! Lots of choices. And
breakfast area not crowded. Really found this excellent.

Room Tip: Exceptional handicapped rooms -- close to elevator. Options on types of pillows, etc. are extraord...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Thanks to Mary and Jaffinee from the beginning to the end of our stay was great. The most pleasant greeting I have ever had Great Job ladies!! The hotel is located in an awesome place everything you need is right there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Grand Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

As a premier soccer club, we travel around the states very often. Regardless of win and losses, our hotel stays are what seperate the good from bad road trips. I can not say enough about the SpringHill Suites in Woodbridge. Clean, friendly, accomodating and over the top service helped make our athletically sucessful trip, "one for record books"! The biggest shout out goes to Dean Polende for his exception eye for detail and recognition of guests needs even BEFORE the request! Additionally the "breakfast crew" made our days with their upbeat attitudes, warm personalities and smiles. Being a manager of a five star resort back home...I am a tough critic on the road. Dean and gang...you did not dissapoint!

Todd Lee
Grand Island, NY

Room Tip: Suites have a pull out sofa that is kind of seperate for the snoring Husbands!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at the SpringHill Suites and each time we've stayed there has been great. However, this time was exceptional because of the wonderful customer service we received from Dean Poleude- the staff on duty when we checked in. My daughters and I were in Woodbridge for a dance competition. I had lost my voice as I was recovering from a cold, which made communication a bit difficult. Dean went out of his way to understand what I was saying. He honored my request for some lemon and hot tea to help sooth my throat. He was pleasant and polite and very patient. What really impressed me was that he remembered us by name the next morning. It is customer service like Dean's that makes for a good hotel experience.
Valerie L.