“Convenient To 95” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
“Convenient To 95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed recently for trip down south. Very modern interior. Rooms had a loft apartment feel. Very cool car wash shower. Great breakfast included with stay. Clean fresh rooms that I would look to stay in again.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Service was exceptional. Outstanding breakfast -- hot oatmeal not out of a packet! Lots of choices. And
breakfast area not crowded. Really found this excellent.

Room Tip: Exceptional handicapped rooms -- close to elevator. Options on types of pillows, etc. are extraord...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Thanks to Mary and Jaffinee from the beginning to the end of our stay was great. The most pleasant greeting I have ever had Great Job ladies!! The hotel is located in an awesome place everything you need is right there.

Grand Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

As a premier soccer club, we travel around the states very often. Regardless of win and losses, our hotel stays are what seperate the good from bad road trips. I can not say enough about the SpringHill Suites in Woodbridge. Clean, friendly, accomodating and over the top service helped make our athletically sucessful trip, "one for record books"! The biggest shout out goes to Dean Polende for his exception eye for detail and recognition of guests needs even BEFORE the request! Additionally the "breakfast crew" made our days with their upbeat attitudes, warm personalities and smiles. Being a manager of a five star resort back home...I am a tough critic on the road. Dean and gang...you did not dissapoint!

Todd Lee
Grand Island, NY

Room Tip: Suites have a pull out sofa that is kind of seperate for the snoring Husbands!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at the SpringHill Suites and each time we've stayed there has been great. However, this time was exceptional because of the wonderful customer service we received from Dean Poleude- the staff on duty when we checked in. My daughters and I were in Woodbridge for a dance competition. I had lost my voice as I was recovering from a cold, which made communication a bit difficult. Dean went out of his way to understand what I was saying. He honored my request for some lemon and hot tea to help sooth my throat. He was pleasant and polite and very patient. What really impressed me was that he remembered us by name the next morning. It is customer service like Dean's that makes for a good hotel experience.
Valerie L.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was my 2nd stay and was very pleased as I was my 1st stay. My family and I arrived very late at nite and Ritesh was very accomendating. The next morning Jafinee and Mary was very helpful and most certainly added value to the Marriott brand. Great job ladies!!!!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Clean hotel, large rooms, accommodating staff...great value...not a 5 star hotel and minimal services available but it was perfect for our needs...lots of space and a large lobby to lounge in at night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge? Share your experiences!