“Nice folks, nice room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14325 Crossing Place, off exit 158 on I-95, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
New York City, New York
“Nice folks, nice room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Clean hotel, large rooms, accommodating staff...great value...not a 5 star hotel and minimal services available but it was perfect for our needs...lots of space and a large lobby to lounge in at night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel and I must say, my stay was phenomenal! I enjoyed everything from the pool, to the free laundry, to the breakfast in the morning. The breakfast staff was very quick with my needs, I especially want to thank Deborah for that. I would also like to single out Jafinee at the front desk who always had a smile first thing every morning that I would thank her for. I plan on coming back in the near future and I will recommend this hotel to anyone I know who goes to Woodbridge to visit. Anyone who is looking for a great stay, Stay Here!

Room Tip: Higher floor was amazing. I would have liked to stay away from the elevators as well.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

The SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge is a beautiful hotel with staff to match. It is clean, the rooms are really nice, and even the complimentary breakfast is really good. Everyone is very helpful and our stay there is always enjoyable. The Sales Manager Mary Ann is a gem and is always friendly. She goes out of her way to make sure everything is just the way it should be. Jafinee at the front desk is also awesome and really takes care of the guests. Overall I couldn't be more happy with the service!!! I always recommend this hotel to friends, family and my co-workers....

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Dean Polendey is the best. Always welcoming and provides great customer service! The entire staff ensures you have a great stay!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

A heartfelt thank you to Dean Polendey. Your professionalism and customer service skills are impeccable. He truly goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that your stay is the best experience ever. I have to say I was blown away when I entered the facility that he remember my name from a previous stay over a year ago. He greeted me by name before I approached the counter. That says a lot for him and his customer services skills. Thank you Dean. Thank you for always ensuring that our check in and hotel stay are a pleasant one. Your attention to details and cheerful attitude are greatly appreciated. You didn’t just treat us like, “a hotel guest” you made us truly feel welcomed. See you in May!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012 via mobile

I love how friendly everyone is and Maria whos one of the house keeping lady comes to my room all the time and so nice and does a great job. I would deffinetly come bacy to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I had a wonderful experience! I want to give a special Thanks to Dean Polendey at the Front Desk! He was wonderful and provided me excellent service with the best attitude! Also, special thanks to Alma D. Puente who kept our room always very clean and always smile at me!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge? Share your experiences!