“Fun, fun fun on a Sunday!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 260 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Winchester, Virginia
“Fun, fun fun on a Sunday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is definitely a great place to go on a Sunday afternoon, in particular the Tiki Bar which is overlooking the water (sort of outside, but has wind screens and cover in case it rains) with LIVE MUSIC (not too loud but very very enjoyable). Nice crowd of people (not too crowded, just right for me) mostly over 30's, (many over 40 too), good service although the "patio food" not quite as good as the indoor menu.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good specials at this waterfront restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is a great place to stop over on your way home and have a drink or a quick dinner. The outdoor tiki bar area is casual, but you can go upstairs for a full service meal.

Try the crab balls (tiny little crab cakes) and the blackened prime rib. Both are great!

Visited March 2012
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Nice spot, good food and good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We came to Virginia for a few days from Florida and a friend suggested we should meet there. My husband and I got there early and had a drink at the bar downstairs while we waited for our friend to arrive. The bartender was great, very friendly and suggested a wine. When our friend arrived, we went upstairs to have dinner. We almost had the place to ourselves. It was a Wednesday night and they had an all you can eat pasta special going. The pasta was good, my husband and friend had seconds and everyone enjoyed their dinner. I will definitely go back next time we are in the area. It was kind of a chilly evening and was getting late so we didn't get to enjoy the great views for very long. I think this would be a great place for weekend brunch if they are open then.

• Visited October 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great place to relax on the weekends or after work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great place, Eclectic crowd...awesome food. The upstairs bar is private.....the water view is simply amazing.

Note...after 9ish...this place turns into a night club, so be ready :-)

• Visited September 2011
“Good food - upstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

I stopped for dinner and sat at the upstairs bar which was very classy. The bartender was nice and the service was great. I wondered what the food would be like based on other reviews, but my shrimp and scampi pasta with marinara was excellent! I will be back next time I'm in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars