“Nice spot, good food and good service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: 703-492-7256
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Nice spot, good food and good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

We came to Virginia for a few days from Florida and a friend suggested we should meet there. My husband and I got there early and had a drink at the bar downstairs while we waited for our friend to arrive. The bartender was great, very friendly and suggested a wine. When our friend arrived, we went upstairs to have dinner. We almost had the place to ourselves. It was a Wednesday night and they had an all you can eat pasta special going. The pasta was good, my husband and friend had seconds and everyone enjoyed their dinner. I will definitely go back next time we are in the area. It was kind of a chilly evening and was getting late so we didn't get to enjoy the great views for very long. I think this would be a great place for weekend brunch if they are open then.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great place to relax on the weekends or after work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great place, Eclectic crowd...awesome food. The upstairs bar is private.....the water view is simply amazing.

Note...after 9ish...this place turns into a night club, so be ready :-)

• Visited September 2011
“Good food - upstairs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011 via mobile

I stopped for dinner and sat at the upstairs bar which was very classy. The bartender was nice and the service was great. I wondered what the food would be like based on other reviews, but my shrimp and scampi pasta with marinara was excellent! I will be back next time I'm in the area.

Lake Ridge, Virginia
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

For the first time, we at upstairs in the restaurant at the Electric Palm. We had eaten downstairs in the bar area a couple of times, but had never ventured upstairs. I don't think it is advertised very well that they serve different food upstairs and down. What a surprise! The food was delicious! We actually went back again about a week later and tried different things ~ again, delish! If you haven't tried this restaurant, do yourself a favor and go! Ask to sit outside upstairs ~ great views...

• Visited August 2011
Manassas
“Loved it!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011 via mobile

Very pleasant experience. Fantastic customer service, the food was delicious and the view was awesome. We loved the crab dip; it is the best I have ever had!!! My new favorite place to eat hands down!