“This is probably No. 1 in Woodbridge” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Lorton, Virginia
“This is probably No. 1 in Woodbridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Basically a hole in the wall, but one that serves great food. Better than the Lasani Kabob, which I also like. The nan here is really good, and I also liked the almb.

• Visited September 2012

“Presently surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I have never felt more welcomed at a restaurant than I did here. Food was great(try any of the samosas)Lamb was perfection and the sides were amazing! I almost forgot the mint lemonade, It was out of this world with the lamb kabob.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston
“worth the detour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I planned our trip along I-95 to be able to stop here for lunch; we had never eaten Afghan or Pakistani food before and the TA reviews were just too good to pass up. While the restaurant itself is disappointing (next to a pawn shop, TV on providing background noise, plastic utensils), the food and service are outstanding and well-worth a visit. We had the lamb and chicken kabobs with spinach, chick peas and salad. My wife liked the lamb. I liked the chicken. We both loved the spinach and the bread -- outstanding! Excellent!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best Pakistani/Afghan Cuisine in NoVa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food is fantastic and the service is the best. When Al-Zaytoun opened a few years ago, it had a lot of competition in the area. Now only Al-Zayton stands... a testament to great food and very friendly service. We eat at Al-Zaytoun every couple weeks and it NEVER disappoints. Sometimes we order off the menu, sometimes we order the buffet. The buffet is small, but always a great selection of options (even if you are a vegetarian). Top it off with a mint lemonade or mango lassi. When we want to go out and be guaranteed a great meal, Al-Zaytoun is our favorite restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great place to eat. The food are very authentic. We love the kebab!!!!!!! It's awesome all you can eat....