Ok so I'm on a school trip right now so I didn't pick this place. They made you dress up and they get you all excited but when you get there it looks like a trailer. This place was so gross! It smell terribly of mold. Plus I sat under a leaky pipe that drip all over me all night. I also got bit by a moth and 3 of my fellow students literally threw up in there bathrooms from the food. This place is lucky to even be open right now. I think that no one should have to eat there ever again. It was horrible. My server was rude as ever when she takes to me. And there was duck tape all over the place.
If you own or manage Lazy Susan Dinner Theater, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.