“A Rose of a Different Color” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 243 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tampa, Florida
“A Rose of a Different Color”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I first tried this restaurant about 5 years ago when it was the All American Steakhouse. They have changed the name and of course there's been personnel turnover but it remains constant. It's really the only game in town as far as steakhouses go and their service and management to me has been outstanding. However, the value is not good. I expect more for the price. This steakhouse is better than the other local chain steakhouses in the area. But I would rather go to another steakhouse, to remain nameless, a bit farther away for a few more dollars and get a better cut of meat and dining experience.

Visited June 2011

“Great place to hangout with friends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

I had the seared tuna salad with ginger dressing. It was excellent!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manassas, Virginia
“Two thumbs up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

I like to review local eateries so out of town visitors can get a more accurate picture of what's available. We go here for special occasions and when we want a really good steak and don't want to grill it ourselves. We've had various items on the menu and have yet to be disappointed. The meat has always been properly cooked and the servings are generous. The rolls are homemade and oh-so-delicious. I've easily eaten my entire dinner on the rolls and a huge salad. My only gripe is there's usually a wait, but one would expect that for a good place to eat.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Always Good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Went here for lunch on a Saturday. I've also been there a few times over the past few months. The food is always good. Love the rolls they bring out - always soft and hot. They taste really good and I have to stop myself from having more than one.

I've tried a variety of things on the menu and for the most part, everything tastes good. My husband likes the place because of all the sports shows on the multiple TVs throughout the restaurant. I like it because the bar (which is also the smoking section) is fully enclosed, so I don't have to inhale the 2nd hand smoke from it.

Overall it's a good casual place to go and have lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2011
Northen Virginia
“Dropped a notch due to change in the frnch fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

This is still one of my favorite restaurants, but a little less so since they changed the french fries.

The bread and salads are still great, and the wait staff is friendly, though they do tend to disappear for extended periods.