“only ok” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Maine
“only ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

the good news first...convenient location if you are southbound...you will be beyond the Wash, DC morning commute. The woman at the front desk was very polite.

The bad news: the place is decrepit. needs a refurbishment badly. The baggage carts are junk.

not sure if we will stay here again. Marriott needs to set higher standards and inforce them.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We need to stop for the night. So I told my husband to take the next exit. So many to choose from. I picked Fairfield.
The room was clean,didn't smell like smoke and the bed was comfortable. Thats all I ask for. I will put this on my list of places to stay.
Thank you Fairfield.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Winchester, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had an excellent experience staying at this hotel. The bathroom was modern with a great shower head. The toilet was elongated and worked great. The room was extremely clean. I stayed here to attend a friend's office Christmas party in Lake Ridge. A friend of mine stayed here also in a different room. We walked to the Hooters Restaurant (maybe 100 yards?) for some wings and a beer prior to the party. Great location. The hotel staff was very helpful in summoning a cab for us to attend the party. The next morning the breakfast was hot and flavorful. They had everything from scrambled eggs and sausage to fruit and oatmeal. I will be staying here again next year for the same event.

Room Tip: I stayed in the third floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
richmond, v
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Several great features: super clean, nice TV, nice pillows, separate toilet & toilet from sink, FREE wifi and takeout delivered directly to our room! Wish the breakfast area was a little bigger though. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have stayed here before, so I must like it. It's 25 miles (about) to DC so you are not paying the DC prices, but are close enough to DC - it is right off I-95. You can get a good rate here.

It's a nice hotel and I’m guessing it is an older property. It is very well-kept with a friendly staff. The bathroom (toilet and tub) was small, and the sink was outside of the tub and toilet. Beds were clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good with lots of good eats. There's free wi-fi and free parking. There are a lot of restaurants and stores on the street with this hotel, so you won't go hungry.

It's all good. No complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel before taking the Auto Train to Sanford, FL on our return trip back to Sarasota. We made prior reservations online, so our check-in was quick and easy. The first thing I noticed upon arriving, was that the hotel lobby was clean and orderly and even had a fresh clean smell. We stayed in a nice 3rd floor room with two queen beds, which was also spotlessly clean. This was refreshing because our recent stay at a Marriott Courtyard in Charleston, had housekeeping issues. The beds here were very comfortable and they supplied us with extra foam pillows, as requested. The hotel was very quiet, so we both were able to get a good night’s sleep.

The next morning we went to the dining area about 8am where they had a small, but adequate, breakfast spread prepared with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, make your own waffles, cereal, muffins, fresh fruit and other complimentary breakfast items. The dining area was clean and comfortable and the food was good.

This was our third time staying here and it has always been consistently good. I recommend staying at this Fairfield Inn and we’ll undoubtedly stay here again next year. I rate this hotel VERY GOOD!

Room Tip: If you're a Senior, don't forget to ask for the 15% Senior's discount!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was flying out of DCA for the 4th of July and stayed at the Fairfield the night before. From the time I arrived to the check out, everything was great. The room was very clean and the bed was great. The breakfast was good and it was close to the metro station to catch a 10 AM flight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn Potomac Mills Woodbridge? Share your experiences!