Where to start? I have been in almost 200 hotels since '93. This was by far the worst.
- room phone was disconnected
- Hotel office is closed at night - have to go around the side of the building to talk to hotel clerk who is behind a sheet of protected glass
- deadbolt lock didn't work easily
- A/C did not function on a 100 plus degree afternoon - fell apart while I was trying to get it to work. Saw water on the floor beside it.
- no ironing board / iron
- no closet
- carpet was filthy, had to throw away my socks
- big bug in bathroom
- lights above headboard not hooked up
- my room key was rejected after 1st night's stay
- no refridgerator
- no Five Guys in the surrounding area (like advertised)
- Denny's was not adjacent to the hotel
- internet connection info not made available in room - had to call front desk using my cell phone
- this hotel is not near Potomac Mills - it's about 3-5 miles away from it
If you can afford it a few extra $, go for Sleep Inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rodeway Inn near Potomac Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Rodeway Inn