“I wont be back YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR” 1 of 5 stars

Inns of Virginia - Woodbridge
951 Annapolis Way, Woodbridge, VA 22191   |
Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
Durham, North Carolina
“I wont be back YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed here to attend a meeting on Ft. Belvoir. I've stayed at plenty of hotels traveling for work and this place was pretty seedy. The price of the room was ok for the area, your completely getting what you pay for though. Poor customer service, and "ok" accommodations. The room was ok it smelled musky and there was black hair on my pillows. Ceiling tiles in the bathroom had dark brown water stains all over it. Kinda gross!! Cigarettes in ice machine which there is only 1 and its all the way on 3rd floor no elevator of course once I got up there though it reeked of marijuana. I high tailed it down the stairwell on the side of the building it smelled terrible! Probably because of the used diaper that was laying on the 1st floor. I complained to the front desk about the cigarettes in the ice machine and marijuana smell and the desk attendant told me that if I thought a crime was being committed that I should call the police its not there policy to contact the police to report crimes?!?! His only response about cigarette butts in the ice machine was that housekeeping would clean it in the morning.

Room Tip: Stay away from 3rd floor and if for some reason you do decide to stay here ask for a room on opposit...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff was very rude my entire stay, I asked for an extra hand towel and was told they didn't have extra. Room was dark even with lights on, hallways are musty as well was the room. "27' inch flat screen" that's advertised was just a normal tube tv, breakfast was also pretty slim pickings and breakfast area was generally pretty messy the 3 nights I stayed. There's train tracks right across the street and a mill of some kind so between trains going by every 15 min or semis going to the mill there's not much quite time. There's was what always seemed to be the same people loitering in hallways & lobby or smoking outside the front door, police were there 2 of my 3 nights Run! Run! Run!

• Stayed April 2013
Woodbridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Room big, clean, and well-furnished. Staff nice and helpful. Only flaws: mess in stairwell (which staff promptly cleaned when told) & continental breakfast area got messy and ran low on supplies towards end.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Beaufort, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Rooms just ok. Breakfast not much to choose from and no sitting area to eat. OK for 1 night stay while traveling. I wouldn't recommend for an extended stay. I will say that check in and check out is speedy.

• Stayed December 2012
Cape May, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Kids crying,picked up for school in the morning,outside grounds need attention,I'm sorry I checked in,but thats what you get for going cheep.I'll say one thing ,at least the room was clean.but in need of work,furniture old and beat,bath not to bad.Beds are very saggy.I would not recommend this place to anyone. But if your a out of town contractor and want to stay under your PER DEIUM,only 48 bucks for a long team stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were driving to South Carolina and needed a room late at night. We took a gamble on this place as the rate was a lot more resonable than enything else outside of the D.C, metro area.
I found the place to be clean, quiet and just what we needed after all that driving from Boston. I needed to get OUT of the car and rest.

For the money, it was just what we needed. Just a place to crash and get cleaned up. Much better rate than anything else around and they had availibility. Many of the better hotels were sold out.
For tthe value and the gamble, we lucked out.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
The Villages, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were traveling on the Amtak auto train the next day and I found this hotel online. Boy what a mistake. I will think twice about making another reservation online at a hotel I don't know. It was so disgusting. Very old and in terrible shape. The bathroom sink and mirror were cracked and the rugs looked like they have never been cleaned. The so called continental breakfast was a joke. Individually wrapped pastries and didn't have decaf coffee. No place to eat, would have had to bring food to our room. Didn't eat. Found a very nice Denny's restaurant down the street. We notice some very unsavory people hanging around the hotel. Made us feel very uncomfortable. Couldn't wait to leave in the morning. If you need to take the auto train and have to stay close by, check out some other hotels in the area, which we found when we left.

rpb&ccb

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Inns of Virginia - Woodbridge? Share your experiences!