“Passing By” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“Passing By”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great value for the price, looks like they are in the process of upgrading. Quick easy booking at 2am with the overnight guy. Quiet sleeping, was a little worried with all the trucks but did not hear a thing. The staff was very friendly in the morning.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Food was excellent and the beds were great to sleep in... My wife and I were satisfied. Wasn't too crazy when I saw a few dogs. I love animals as I have a pet of my own. But other than that... Was very satisfied. I would stay again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Poquoson, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015

Located in a fairly sketchy area, with lots of semi trucks parked over night in the front parking lot. The room and halls reeked of stale cigarette smoke. There was a pretty major leak in the drain trap of the bathroom sink, and the towels were stored under there, as well. Consequently, all of the towels were soaked before we realized the leak was there. The doorknob to the bathroom was broken, and the door jamb was broken as well. Also, it looked like there was a ceiling leak in the bathroom, as there was a lot of peeling paint on the ceiling. On the upside, the desk clerk seemed empathetic when I reported the leak, and sent maintenance up to fix it promptly. It's not very likely we'll be staying here again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
ONTARIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

On our way to Florida we stopped in at the Quality Inn in Woodbridge Hotel.
Cost was $80 tax in so I found it a bit expensive for an average hotel. Nothing fancy about the hotel but it was clean and comfortable. The room was small but for an overnight stay it was okay. I chose this by default as we were getting tired after a 12 hour drive so this hotel is not located off the highway as I had to drive a mile or two to get to it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015

Wonderful stay, even though we had several issues with checking in. The front desk gave away our room to someone else. But this was cleared up after a few phone calls while we were in transit. Tami from the hotel management called us directly and was able to meet our needs without us having to change rooms.

Room Tip: CALL AHEAD if you plan on checking in after 6pm
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

The room was spacious, staff was friendly and the breakfast was good with a lot of variety. This hotel was easy to access off of I-95 and we had everything we needed for our one night stay. There was a small patch of what appeared to be mold on the ceiling in the bathroom and it appeared that the bathroom had suffered some water damage. I didn't see the mold until the morning we were checking out, but I did make the front desk aware of it and she seemed genuinely concerned and wrote the info down, so I have faith that staff will see to getting this problem looked at. The front outside area of this hotel could use some serious attention. The bushes and mulch area, even the sidewalk entering the hotel is/was riddled with cigarette butts and in my opinion was not attractive at all. It didn't affect our overall stay, but declines from the physical appearance of the hotel itself. Also, it didn't seem that all of the lighting in the parking lot worked properly. The entrance from the street is not well marked and I drove right by when we arrived. I had to make a U-turn and slow down to a crawl so I could see/find the entrance. There are a few "shady" looking areas surrounding the hotel, so it doesn't appear to sit in the best of locations.

Room Tip: I didn't ask for a specific room, but was glad to have a room with a window facing the back of t...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

Everything was fine and breakfast was good (cheese omelet and bacon and yogurt. The "but" is that I never received a bill either printed or emailed. Can you please email it to me.

Thank you very much.
Eva Szostak

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn near Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!