While on a week long bus tour to Washington D.C., we stayed for three nights at the BW Potomac Mills motel in Wood bridge VA to avoid the high costs and parking problems of hotels in the District. The motel was clean and neat, but definitely dated to the twentieth century. The only modern update was a flat screen TV. Ther were no USB charging ports available and very few functional 110 volt outlets (most used up by the room amenities). For our purposes the rooms were satisfactory. The shower and A/C unit worked well and the beds were comfortable, but the room was cramped. The breakfast are was large and the food selection good for the provided breakfasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been trying to update our exterior shot. Here is the picture again. How long will take to see the new shot? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Best Western Potomac Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Best Western Woodbridge
- Best Western Hotel Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Best Western