“When I woke up I thought I was at home. I was so rested and comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Potomac Mills

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
Boynton Beach, Florida, Usa
“When I woke up I thought I was at home. I was so rested and comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I woke up I thought I was at home. I was so rested and comfortable.
Staff was very nice they went out of there way to make sure I had what I needed.
I will recommend to my coworkers when in the area to stay there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear AlbertB,
I am thrill to hear your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills gave you the peaceful and comfortable feeling of being at home. It is very important to all team that you feel at home away from home. Thank you for entrusting us with your care!

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is overall an excellent value, particularly for the area. DC was an easy drive, and Potomac Mills Mall is in walking distance. The lobby is large and comfortable, and the breakfast area is as well. There is a ton of complementary food available in the mornings, which was much more this type of hotel normally provides. Although there was no fridge or micro in the room when we got there, we called down to the front desk and there was someone delivering them to our door literally within 10 minutes. The gym is small but clean. The rooms are somewhat modernized and definitely comfortable for multiple nights. There were a ton of kids here when we stayed, but had no noise complaints and slept just fine. Thanks are due to the friendly and accommodating staff as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear IndigoChild39,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. Outfitting all of our rooms with microfridges is in our future. I am glad one was provided to you quickly. We are thrill to know our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is taking hold. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team who does the heavy lifting in order to make a positive impact to our guest experience. We look forward to seeing on a return visit to Woodbridge.
At your service!!
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived there were 10 busses in the parking lot which meant 1000 kids. Surprisingly enough we did not hear one peep from any of them. The hotel was conveniently located and the room was nice and clean. The only drawback was that there was not a tv channell guide in the room. They called me ahead of time to confirm my arrival and to confirm my special requests all of which were met. I was very pleased. Would return again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear followmylead,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. It is a very delicate balance to house 1000 young adults while ensuring maximum comfort of our senior adults. I am glad in this instance we found the right balance. We hope to see you soon!
newport news, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Needed a room last minute and after checking two other hotels nearby, the price and condition of this hotel beat them hands down. Would come back again in a heartbeat. Darnell, who was at the front desk was very professional. Only wish there was an indoor pool.

• Stayed April 2013
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Lonewolf1964,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to know our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is evident. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Darnell and the rest of the team who embodies the vision of leading the industry in customer care.
At your service!!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We needed a place to stay for one night and we made a quick reservation the day before. We were delighted with the hotel - very courteous staff at the front desk. Extremely clean hotel - particularly in the guest room and bathroom. Loved the shower - especially after a long day of work! The full breakfast in the morning was a wonderful treat.
I've never replied to these reviews, but couldn't wait to send my thoughts on this hotel. I hope it will help someone else make a decision to stay at Best western - potomac Mills.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Hope0313,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. Our entire team is thrill to see our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is evident. Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
At your service!

Been to Best Western Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!