“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived there were 10 busses in the parking lot which meant 1000 kids. Surprisingly enough we did not hear one peep from any of them. The hotel was conveniently located and the room was nice and clean. The only drawback was that there was not a tv channell guide in the room. They called me ahead of time to confirm my arrival and to confirm my special requests all of which were met. I was very pleased. Would return again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear followmylead,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. It is a very delicate balance to house 1000 young adults while ensuring maximum comfort of our senior adults. I am glad in this instance we found the right balance. We hope to see you soon!
newport news, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Needed a room last minute and after checking two other hotels nearby, the price and condition of this hotel beat them hands down. Would come back again in a heartbeat. Darnell, who was at the front desk was very professional. Only wish there was an indoor pool.

• Stayed April 2013
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Lonewolf1964,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to know our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is evident. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Darnell and the rest of the team who embodies the vision of leading the industry in customer care.
At your service!!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We needed a place to stay for one night and we made a quick reservation the day before. We were delighted with the hotel - very courteous staff at the front desk. Extremely clean hotel - particularly in the guest room and bathroom. Loved the shower - especially after a long day of work! The full breakfast in the morning was a wonderful treat.
I've never replied to these reviews, but couldn't wait to send my thoughts on this hotel. I hope it will help someone else make a decision to stay at Best western - potomac Mills.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Hope0313,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. Our entire team is thrill to see our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is evident. Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
West Jefferson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights with a group of 6th graders. Very pleased with the staff, the room, and the breakfasts. We had to come in late due to weather and kids were famished. Teachers called ahead to have pizzas delivered and the staff had everything set up for when we arrived. Breakfast staff was so very accommodating and deserve a great pat on the back for dealing with so many people at once - especially when another load of school kids came in a day or so later. While the bathrooms in the rooms were small, the beds and the rooms themselves were very comfortable. Cleaning staff did a great job. The hotel was a little warm for me but I'm sure they were just trying to make sure people were warm during the cold weather. We did have to wait on the elevator but that was due to so many kids using it. We took the stairs some and got confused as to which level to get off on and wound up outside but got right back in. So my only suggestion would be to add a sign at the lobby level so stair climbers will know which floor to get off on. It was also either very quiet at night or we were just too worn out to hear anything. Overall, it was a great stay and would definitely stay here again. Thank you BW!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 523 and kids in 512. If you're staying during a time when lots of school kids are...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Sander00,
I am thrill to hear your experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills was positive. Thank you for your suggestion about more signage I will see how we can improve in that area. I trust your trip home was trouble free, and hope to see you again soon.
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I traveled with my son's 5th grade class. The hotel was very accommodating. We arrived late after touring DC all day. They made check in easy and we ate breakfast in waves so it wasn't too crowded. The beds were extremely comfortable. This is a great hotel for families or anyone on a budget. The staff was wonderful - I need a cup of coffee at 10pm and the Manager helped me get one. Will recommend to my clients and friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Bloomtravel,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. We take great pride in ensuring our young and elder travelers have an enjoyable experience at our hotel. I am thrill in this instance we were able to deliver on that commitment. I will be sure to pass your kind words with the rest of the team that get ups every day with a singular purpose of leading the industry in customer care. We await your next return.
At your service!

Been to Best Western Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!