“christmas trip” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #6 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Greenbelt, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two days and the rate we got was reasonable considering the variety of food for breakfast and the clean room we stayed in. The soap, shampoo and conditioner dispensers in the bathroom are very practical, it's an awesome idea. The beds were comfortable and the swan figured fold of the towel was unique and fun to look at. Unfortunately, one of the elevators was under construction and the only one functioning was a little bit slow. This caused a lot of traffic and waiting time. I guess, it needs to be remodeled in due time. However it didn't affect our overall satisfactory rating. This is still one of the best Best Western hotels I've been to. Kudos to all personable and amiable staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Manuel753
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. The Best Western Potomac Mills team strives daily in our efforts to lead the industry in customer care. I am thrilled to know we are making positive stride toward that goal. I am happy to inform you that we are upgrading to better serve you as in bathrooms renovation, more flat panel TV’s, more microfridges and a full elevator modernization. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.
Goode, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was a very nice place to stay while we visited family in the area. Service was very good, personnel were helpful. Room was nice size, clean and comfortable.. Breakfast had a good variety to offer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear 722LLOYD_P722
Maryland, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Attended a series of meetings for 3 days and the room and amenities and the free breakfast were great! I had a suite and it allowed me to rest after the meeting sessions. The room was an unexpected upgrade. The hotel has no restaurant but breakfast in included and it's more than just cereal - Eggs with cheese and hot sauce is there to add to the eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown like potatoes, you can make waffles and now even pancakes. Yogurt, cereal, some package muffins, etc. The breakfast is really decent. You've restaurants around you for lunch and evening meals. I didn't use Room Service so I cannot speak on that. I have always chosen this hotel for the meetings I attend since it is near the meeting location. Very good experience even with a kid’s athletic team staying one night at the hotel and one of the 2 elevators had to be repaired. It wasn't inoperable for long - less than a 1/2 day. I enjoyed my stay :).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear VailMaryland-USA
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when we come for the Kenneth Copeland meetings at the Hylton Memorial Chapel every November. The rooms are well taken care of and clean. We sense a generous spirit there and we enjoy the availability of hot drinks when we return each day. We enjoy the walking distance to good restaurants nearby. There is even candy for the taking at the check out. The breakfast each morning has a good variety, it's good and there is plenty of space to eat.

Room Tip: If you want a frig and microwave, they are available upon request
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Faye8
Woodbridge,Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The day of the hurricane on 10/20/2012 I had my lights off in my home for one day. I went to the hotel the next day with the intention of staying there. But as it turned out my electricity was restored an hour after I checked in. The room was not used. I was in it for a short while. I suggested to her that she might want to charge less then the one day's price since it was only one o'clock and she had the chance to rent the room again. As I was trying to convince her, she became very belligerent with me. With a very unfriendly manner told me she was the owner and the manager if I did not pay it, she would call the police. I suggested to her that I would pay in full but she continued to be very disagreeable and threatened to call the police. I would never go to this hotel again for the most important reason that she has no public relations sense and she is rude and not at all customer friendly. Beware of this person. You can very easily get into trouble with her. Besides the hotel is not what I expected it to be. It heavly deodoraized smells disturbed me as I entered the room. Very noisy heating/cooling unit was not effective to get rid of the smell. I suggest anyone considering to stay at that hotel to think twice. The covers on the beds did not seem clean. S. Stephens

Room Tip: Go to another hotel, any hotel but not this one.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Sabina S
Thank you for your comments. Our mission statement is to ensure the best value to each guest while consistently delivering genuine customer service in an environment that is consistently friendly and caring. We serve hundreds of customers daily with a focus on that mission. I regret in this instance we did not achieve that.
At your service!

Been to Best Western Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!