I stayed for one night of the 4th September.
After my flight and the drive from the rental place I was looking for a room shower and food then bed.
Well the best western at Woodbridge filled all the slots.
Found it ok got a great welcome as if I was a regular.
Booking in was very quick for the 4th Floor at front .
Room was very clean looked very fresh.
Had a great shower got rid of the tiredness.
Then went for food the ladies were making available a list of restaurants’ around the area.
When she said that the Outback did some great rack of Lamb.
Well mind made up went across the road to the Outback.
Great recommend they were great and the drink was great they had some octoberfast beer.
Good job was only next door wow.
The breakfast was Eat as much as you wanted all for free.
Every where looked Clean and tidy
Had a great first night at the Potomac mills I would have stayed longer but had already booked my next room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been trying to update our exterior shot. Here is the picture again. How long will take to see the new shot? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Best Western Potomac Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Potomac Mills Hotel Woodbridge
- Best Western Woodbridge
- Best Western Hotel Woodbridge
- Woodbridge Best Western