“Great breakfast, great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Covington, Georgia
“Great breakfast, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Breakfast was massive and delicious, the rooms were clean and tidy when I came back, and the bathrooms were clean. 5/5

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Dear Casey M.
The staff works very hard to deliver on the promises of leading the industry in customer care. I am glad you find that culture alive and well. We appreciate your inputs and we await your return with anticipation.
At your service!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We were at this hotel for 2 nights. The second night we found out there were bed bugs. They tried to put us in another room and there were bed bugs there too..The comped us for only one night.. Management is very rude.. Stay away from this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, February 5, 2012
Dear rockiestwins,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience. We have one of the most aggressive pest control management program in the business and we will have them look into the situation. I believe the hotel did as much as possible to accommodate you. I regret that you feel management approach, was not the right approach.

cleveland, ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We were in the area for our son's Marine Officer commissioning and needed to be close to the base in Quantico. Since we have not been to the area before, and had specific times to be at base, location was extremely important. The hotel was right off the highway, plenty of restaurants, gas stations, and shopping at our finger tips as well. It was about a 15 minute drive to the main entrance. We lucked out as far as there being little traffic heading south into the base, and when returning from the base to the hotel the main traffic seemed to be headed the other way - a real plus!
The hotel was clean, reasonably priced, especially for the D.C. vicinity, and provided a nice selection of breakfast foods that were included in our stay. There was something good for everyone in our group. The make your own waffles were delicious! We had a toddler with us, and upon checking in late at night we were told by the desk clerk that juice was available at any time - wonderful for us, and something we would not have thought to check into, as the posted breakfast hours are 6am-10am. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Dear lbsunsets,

We appreciate your feedbacks and most importantly, thank you for entrusting us with your care.

Rockaway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We have been staying at this Best Western for nine years on our trips to and from Florida. We come back each year because the hotel is so clean, the desk clerks are very helpful in giving directions, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is great. Of course, we also shop prices, and Best Western Potomic's prices are comparable or better than other hotels in Woodbridge. We will be staying at the hotel in February of 2012 on our trip down to Florida and then again in March on our way home.

Room Tip: We like to get a room facing the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Sheridan, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

This was a nice motel. We had a very busy day (started at hotel by Baltimore Washington Airport at 5am to go to White House, zoo, Air and Space Museum, full tour of Capitol building, dinner, then walk around the Mall, and memorials there), so by the time we hit the room at 10:30 that night, didn't see much of motel. Did like what did see, though, and slept very well, beds were very comfortable, rooms very clean, easy access off highway, seemed well located to alot of the area. Would look for this motel again if we go back to that part of country. Travel was in June of 2008.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Dear John L,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills and thank you for your business. I am happy to know that your basic needs were met and most importantly, thank you for entrusting us with your care.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is my third stay at the Best Western Potomac Mills (I was attending a conference) and once again I had a throughly enjoyable time. I was greeted when I got to my room with a "welcome back" letter from the manager, along with a jar of chocolates which was a really nice touch and made me feel like I was coming home.

The front desk staff were great, especially the two ladies (I'm really sorry I didn't get their names to complement them properly). To me it is the staff that really make or break a stay and being as I am ex hotel staff and am now a travel agent. I'm really picky on customer service as I'm always looking to be able to reccomend a place, and I know what should and shouldn't happen in a hotel.

I had a room on level 8 which is one of their "executive" floors, so also had a fridge and microwave. The bathroom could have done with a tidy up (the shower head was coming away from the wall and the bath had a crack in it so the water leaked, but there were plenty of towels and the water was hot, so who cares). Apart from that and after two days I lost the wifi reception in my room there were no issues at all (the wifi worked as soon as I walked out the room door, just not in the room so it really wasn't a big deal.). A light bulb had gone in one of the lamps when I first arrived, and by the time I got back from dinner it had been replaced. That to me is awesome service.

The hotel itself offers a free breakfast included in the rate which is great, although I did miss the boiled eggs and bananas they used to have. The have also added hot food to the menu with omelets, fried pototos and either bacon or saussages. They also have a coffee machine in the dining area which is accessable all the time, and much nicer than the filter coffee in the rooms :)

The location is great for shopping - The Potomac Mills Outlet Mall is just down the road, and it's easy to get into DC as well using the local bus and metro system (for those that don't have a car).

All in all I loved my stay and hated to leave. Can't wait to go back, and the Best Western will always be my choice when I'm in Woodbridge.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills. Thank you for your business and most importantly thank you for entrusting us with your care. We await your return!

Creedmoor, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

We stayed here last week with a school field trip. The room was clean and the breakfast was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
BWSpringfield, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Dear Bigbass17,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the BEST WESTERN Potomac Mills and thank you for your business. More importantly, thank you for entrusting us with your care.

At your service!

Been to Best Western Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!