“Great Prime Rib” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Stafford, Virginia
“Great Prime Rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Daks offers a Prime Rib special on Mondays and Saturdays, and it is some of the best prime rib I have ever eaten! The soups are excellent as well, I can't say about the desserts since I am always too full to try! The service is good. They do have a kids menu, although we have never taken our kids.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alexandria
“Great Stakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Had a stake at Dak's Grill in Potomac Mills. I have to admit it is one of the best stakes I have had in a long time. Perfectly seasoned, cooked exactly medium rare as I instructed, and it was tender and absolutely tasty.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Raise the Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I used to frequent this place a few years ago because of the bar. The food is ok and the bar is good. It's one of the few places that stays open late, so in that regard it's good. My last visit, I determined that bar scene wasn't my crowd. Either the customers are getting younger or I'm getting older.

Visited August 2011
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Jader1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Nice atmosphere with good food. One of the higher quality chain restaurants.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Love Dining at Daks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Whenever I am in the Woodbridge area with family, my choice is always dinner at Daks. I have eaten there three times in the past 6 months and find the food and service to be outstanding. I read other reviews of poor service and under staffing but I have never experienced this while dining there. My family is attending a concert on Saturday, February 11th and looking forward to dinner at Daks before the concert. As I read some of the other reviews, had to wonder if we were dining at the same restaurant. Again, great service, outstanding food, love their Hot Artichoke Dip is awesome and my brother-in-law loves the Drunken Mushrooms. Dak's potato on the side and a nice New York Strip with Bearnaise, can't wait for February! Yum.

• Visited January 2012