“Not Worth It” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Arlington, Virginia
“Not Worth It”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately I have little good to report on this TGIF; I've gone multiple times but I'm pretty sure after our last experience we won't go there to eat again! On a high note the bar area is friendly and comfortable if you are out for drinks. Also the new pita and hummus appetizer was a pleasant surprise; even those that don't like hummus found the pita bread yummy. Food takes FOREVER to be prepared, is mostly the stuff you now see in the freezer isles just someone else microwaved it for you & it would be nice if just one server billed us correctly. Watch the "2 for $10" specials, have always been overcharged. On our last visit the server handed back to me someone else's credit card, balked at me that was the card I gave her (um, no it's not) then became so utterly confused on the billing & tracking down of my credit card that I decided, all things considered, I won't be returning there any day soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Winchester, Virginia
“Best TGI Fridays!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Of course, this particular location is convenient to me since I live in Winchester, so maybe I am a bit biased.... HOWEVER, I have visited several locations and this is definitely the BEST in my book! The staff is always friendly and welcoming and they really put forth fabulous and personal customer service.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Was pleased when we arrived in town late on a Sunday night to find out TGI Fridays was open until 11:30. Great service and fresh food. Very upscale and clean restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good food and good value with a coupon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Went for dinner on a Monday night around 5:30 - we had the chicken picatta with fettucini and the dragon salmon, both were very good/tasty but the chicken pieces were small and few, in my opinion. Food took a bit longer to arrive than we expected as the tables were lightly occupied.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

This establishment offered great drink specials and a wonderful waiter. He kept our glasses full and checked on us frequently. We heard another customer at a nearby table asking his opinion on a couple of select dishes and he was extremely honest, which I found refreshing. I was extremely satisfied with this visit and would definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2012