“Cool Place with Good Eats” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Cool Place with Good Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

First visit proved worthy. TV screens surround you and each table has its own control to listen to the program of your choice. Pork BBQ was good on a very tasty toasted bun. Ate the best cole slaw of my life -- just outrageous. My companion had a yummy fried fish sandwich and lukewarm fries. I will return.

• Visited November 2012

Berryville, Virginia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The Winchester and the Ranson WV are great loations. Food is awesome everytime. The ribs, wings, and my 2 favs...the queso dogs and prime rib are the best ever. Fresh brewed tea, awesome service. My favorite place. Good lunch specials. We eat at these locations 2x a week.
Good draft beer selection and every game a man can love...on TV

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Sports Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Nice place, fantastic waitress, ok food, basically a sports bar. Reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jrzj42
buffalo, ny
“all you need”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

we didn't need to drive,it's a just minute walk. the beer was cold and the wings were hot. many tv's with personal volume boxes at your table. prices are what you would expect at a place like this,not too stiff but not a steal either. bright,colorful and clean.will go back

Visited October 2012
Denver,CO
“They argue with the customer!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

So, I was there on a Sunday staying at the HGI next door. Ordered a flat iron steak. They brought a small filet-type steak, about 1.5" thick. Not a flat iron. I flagged the waitress and told her it was ok, I'd eat it, but what was she charging me for? She asked what it was (hello, weren't you my waitress??) and then denied they had a flat iron, even going to get a menu to 'look.' All I cared about was that I had order a 'cheap" piece of meat and did not want to be charged for something else. I told her twice that I would eat it, and that it was fine. The manager came by about five minutes later and asked me why I thought it was the wrong cut. When I mentioned that I am from Colorado and grow beef, he rolled his eyes and said I knew nothing bout meat. OK so I worked at Monfort in Greeley, CO for only 8 years, maybe this guy in WINCHESTER VIRGINIA has a better idea re meat cuts.....he stood there and AGRUED with me about what they were serving... really, this place has OK TV screens but beware the cut of meat you get.

• Visited October 2012