“all you need” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
buffalo, ny
“all you need”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

we didn't need to drive,it's a just minute walk. the beer was cold and the wings were hot. many tv's with personal volume boxes at your table. prices are what you would expect at a place like this,not too stiff but not a steal either. bright,colorful and clean.will go back

Visited October 2012

Denver,CO
“They argue with the customer!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

So, I was there on a Sunday staying at the HGI next door. Ordered a flat iron steak. They brought a small filet-type steak, about 1.5" thick. Not a flat iron. I flagged the waitress and told her it was ok, I'd eat it, but what was she charging me for? She asked what it was (hello, weren't you my waitress??) and then denied they had a flat iron, even going to get a menu to 'look.' All I cared about was that I had order a 'cheap" piece of meat and did not want to be charged for something else. I told her twice that I would eat it, and that it was fine. The manager came by about five minutes later and asked me why I thought it was the wrong cut. When I mentioned that I am from Colorado and grow beef, he rolled his eyes and said I knew nothing bout meat. OK so I worked at Monfort in Greeley, CO for only 8 years, maybe this guy in WINCHESTER VIRGINIA has a better idea re meat cuts.....he stood there and AGRUED with me about what they were serving... really, this place has OK TV screens but beware the cut of meat you get.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winchester, Virginia
“Good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Glory Days has the best grilled chicken salad in town, and the rest of the menu, which has items similar to many chains, is always good food - not over-processed, not just warmed up in the microwave - always a good investment. Great happy hour prices.

Visited September 2012
Strasburg, Virginia, United States
“Good burgers and a great sports bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

If you want a good sports bar, this is the place to go. Been going there for years and still love it. For food, I recommend the burgers.

Visited September 2012
Manassas, Va.
“Pretty good Glory Days”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stay nearby on business and usually eat here for the hot wings. Every time I've ordered the wings the cooks get it right when I request they come out crispy. This is a plus for me as most places can't honor this request. The sauces were pretty sparse today though but the wings were crispy. The staff have all been nice here and the service prompt. I usually eat at a time when it's not typically crowded so this may help in this regard. One fault I have with the place, and this is typical for so many restaurants, is they have it too dark and the music too loud to hold a conversation without straining to hear the others. Save the louder music for the later night bar crowds and we'll get along just fine.

• Visited August 2012