I prefer Courtyards. I will always stay at a Courtyard if available. Except here!
Oh its clean - its comfortable - its a nice place... if you like feeling scammed.
I thought every Courtyard had a restaurant - well, I was wrong. After looking forward to a glass of wine and some dinner at the hotel - after a long drive with little kids in tow - I get there just after 6 (to late to cancel) only to find there is no restaurant, and the bar is closed!
Did they say this on the web site - nope! No, they did not mislead me, but when your brand is built on a certain aspect - and your expectations are built on that - to find you found a Courtyard that has not yet "upgraded" according to the hostess - well - I felt scammed....
I would have canceled and gone down the road to the Holiday Inn if it had been just 30 minutes earlier... so, if your looking for a Courtyard - don't stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Courtyard By Marriott Winchester Hotel
- Courtyard Winchester
- Winchester Courtyard
- Winchester Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Alleghany and Blue Ridge Mountains the Courtyard by Marriott Winchester Medical Center resides among the areas famous orchards and Civil War Battlefields and is located adjacent to the Winchester Medical Center, Museum of the Shenandoah Valley and Rock Harbor Golf Course. Just a mile from Historic Old Town Winchester and Shenandoah University, we are strategically located to all Winchester-Frederick County area attractions and business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.