“What can I say?” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet
Bellmore, NY
“What can I say?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a Golden Corral. Lot's of average food. The wings were quite good, while the ribs were dried out. The price is reasonable so don't expect gourmet quality. We got there relatively early and it wasn't that crowded.

Visited July 2013

Adams Center, New York
“Great Variety to Choose from ..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a very good dinner -- so much to choose from -- all fresh and prepared well. The fried chicken was moist -- the steak was tender and the ribs were exceptional. Great Salads -- especially the Broccoli Salad. Great value.

Visited July 2013
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I loved the food. Disliked that I could not try everything they had because that would require several visits.

Visited May 2013
Ashland, Virginia
“Very loud and noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I usually don t review food chains but we went here because it was next door to the Sleep Inn where we stayed. I have been to Golden Corals before but this was the most annoying restaurant I have ever been in. First the Manager that was finding seats for patrons made a strong point that we would not be seated if we were not standing behind the “wait to be seated” sign even though we were only one step past the sign. We were not the only patrons that were told this. Seemed to her power trip as she would put her hand up in a pushing back motion thought she would not actually touch you. The people, who seemed to be all locals, because everybody knew everybody between the customers and staff, were all loud and yelling to each other across tables on other ends of the room. All the children were running around with no supervision at the tables and at the food bars. I was really glad to actually leave. On another note our waitress was nice and the food was good.

Visited June 2013
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“VERY GOOD :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We always stop in this restaurant when we are traveling and staying in the area. We stopped here on Mother's Day this year and we weren't disappointed :) It was fairly crowded, even though we got there later in the evening, but the food was fresh and delicious, as always.
I had a steak, cooked to order and perfection, and it was one of the best steaks I have ever had! All of the food was very good. Since it was also my Mom's 83rd birthday, the waitresses came and sang "Happy Birthday" to her, she loved it!
We will definitely go back the next time we're in Winchester!

• Visited May 2013