“Great service and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 219 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant. Approximately 1 year old.
Stephens City
“Great service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food and service was very good. We had a minor mix up with our appetizer that they immediately corrected, apologized for and tried to credit us.

Visited July 2012

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Veterans Day Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Couples lunch for Veterans Day at Longhorn was great. First, they gave us an appetizer for free and my drink was free. I had a sirloin salad. They warned me that it was spicy. I didn't think so, just flavorful. The steak was done just the way I like it, medium. My wife had a unique berry margarita. Also lots of flavor. I would have enjoyed it myself and I like tart salt-rimmed margaritas. Even without the Veterans Day special, I would gladly do it again. This was special because I had a weekday off work.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winchester, Virginia
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Dinner was awesome, the bread is endless and taste great. We had a party of 8 and they were able to do separate bills without an issue. I had one of their signature steaks which melted in my mouth.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Family Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We visited Winchester's Longhorn Steakhouse on 8-22-12. It was very similar to the other Longhorn's that I've seen. We were quickly and courteously greeted at the door, and seated. Our waiter was very nice, he even offered his opinions on the food items. The place is slightly expensive. My chicken and stuffed protella mushroom was good. But my boyfriend's steak wasn't cooked the way he ordered it. He didnt feel like complaining at the time tho. We are pleased with our visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
winchester, VA
“Really...you guys like this food?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We went to this restaurant for the first time on a Wednesday evening to avoid a long wait. First impression was positive. Greeted at the door and the decorations and architecture was quite pleasing.
We were a party of two and we had the flat iron steak and the chop steak. Our waitress told us the flat iron would have grill marks and that sold umy fiance (he had been debating between the crusted sirlon and the flat iron). Well let me tell you that was the most miserable piece of semi-cold meat I've ever seen! The steak knife should have been replaced with a chain saw! I spoke with a friend who was there the week before and her waitress told her to avoid the flat iron because it was way too tough! Wish our waitress had been as honest. Why even have it on your menu if it's inferior? The chopped steak was topped with the saltiest wine sauce I have ever tasted and the fries were labeled "seasoned". OMG.....let's just hope you have no blood pressure issues (and I love salt....have the reputation of being a salt-a-holic)! Lastly, really.....mixed mashed potatoes? I could not believe it when the waitress told a friend of mine that they weren't real. That's ok at a cheap buffet but when you are paying premium it sure doesn't seem right. I'd prefer to save my dollars and go to Mortons and have a real steak with terrific service!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere