“Best Place for Breakfast In Winchester VA!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Winchester, Virginia
“Best Place for Breakfast In Winchester VA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It doesn't get any better than Papermill Place. From the friendly service to just the most scrumptious breakfast it simply cannot be beat. The service is always prompt and efficient, whether they are packed with people waiting or not. The food is never ever a disappointment and served faster than any other place I have gone to for breakfast. Great home cooked meals with a comfortable down home atmosphere! And always, always service with a smile from every member of their staff!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
“Food is good, price is good. Kids were happy :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I took my 4 little kids there around lunchtime to have a giant breakfast. The waitresses were very helpful and kind to the kids and I. The food was served super fast and it definitely tasted better than a Denny's or IHOP. They used real eggs for our scrambled eggs and the homemade cole slaw was tasty. It wasn't gourmet by any means but it was pretty well priced and tasted good. No complaints :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Bad brunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I ate brunch there a few days ago. Worst experience I have ever had. Our table needed wiped off which wasn't a big deal until the waitress put our silverware in water then when I said the table needed wiped she rolled her eyes and wiped it while spilling crumbs in my lap. She then wouldn't change our silverware. Our food was ok eggs were fine toast was just warm breadband pototes were not just salty but not coooked through. And just about every waitress felt it necessary to lived ok over to our table and giggle, more inmature then my little sister.
I've lived in winchester and been a patron of Papermill Place my whole life, NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER DINE THERE AGAIN.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Nice family style with good food, service and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice family style restaurant in the Southern tradition, the entrees came with two "sides" of your choce. Good variety on the menu and the specials change every day. We were on a 3-day vacation and ended up eatring here twice.

Good food at very reasonable prices and the service was "Southern" friendly ("Hi honey!") and prompt.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Suffolk, Virginia
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If your looking for great food and friendly service, and want to save money, this is the place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Papermill Place Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Papermill Place Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.