“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Winchester
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at your hotel while visting family in the area. The desk clerk that evening named Jackie was very helpful and willing to help with whatever was needed. The rooms were very decent and very clean. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear distzy,

Thank you very much for your review. It indeed makes our entire team happy and energized. I will share your feedback with Jackie and other associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here while visiting in the area. The price was great and the hotel was very clean. Desk clerk on 3-11 shift was very nice. Room was clean and nicely decorated The continental breakfast offered many selections and the breakfast area was nice. They used to have cute little kidney bean shaped tables in the room that someone complained about which were nice tables. They are no longer in the room. There is an indoor pool, business center that U used as well as a fitness center. The pool was being cleaned but we have used it before. This is a great place to stay in a convenient location to tourist attractions and many restaurants . We visited Patsy Cline's Museum and George Washington's headquartes from his surveying days. Also went to the Apple Blossom Mall and Loudon Street pedestrian mall. Great town- great hotel. What more can I say!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Tia B,

Thank you for taking the time to express your enjoyment with our hotel!

Yes, you are right we used have those nice kidney bean shaped tables. For the moment we are working on the Choice Hotels plan about the Sleep Inn Brand Refresh program – “in order to refresh and deliver innovative designs by offering a simply stylish and reliable experience that will leave our guests feeling well rested and happy.”

We are happy that we were here to provide you a clean, comfortable room and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank you!
Wasilla, Alaska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Spent the night on a trip north. Very clean, modern inn. Staff bent over backwards to please. Shame that other hotels can't learn what brings people back. Will definitely use them again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Lee B,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to know that you liked your stay.
I will definitely share your review with my team.

Again thank you for your staying with us and for the great review.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

When I went to stay at the sleep in I met 4 people I wouldn't forget. Donna worked at the Counter was very sweet and had the upmost respect for anyone including myself who walked in. Later that night another counter working named.....Lynn I think with black short hair was kind as well when I didn't have the things I needed she handed them to me with ease. Beck was also helping when the pool was closed down he said he would do everything he could to open it that night and they actually got it done. The maintenance guy Jared was also great because I broke an extremely important necklace to me and was talking to Donna about it and Jared came to the recue and fixed it just like that for me. I think its a Five Star Hotel with the sweetest people who make me want to go back to the same place every year.

Room Tip: Id have to say get on of the Jacuzzi rooms or smoking room because those are big and open and not to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Sierra C,

Thank you very much for the great review. We are very happy to hear that you were happy and fully satisfied with your stay. I will share your review with the entire team. There is nothing better than reading that our staff excelled.

We look forward to seeing you on another trip!
Manassas, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night after enjoying a couple movies at the Family Drive-In in Stephens City, VA. The lobby was nice and rooms were large; however, the pool was closed when we arrived for cleaning and the rooms were noisy. The group staying near us got up early, and the creaks in the floors were so loud that I had trouble falling back asleep. There were times when it sounded like people may fall through the floor into our room! The continental breakfast was decent, though - waffles, yogurt, cereal, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, sausage patties, boiled eggs, etc. While I wouldn't stay here for more than a night or so, it was a good deal for the price when we just needed somewhere to sleep a few hours before heading back home!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear CLK87
We appreciate you taking the time to respond to your stay at our hotel. Thank you very much for mentioning about the hot breakfast, lobby, rooms and the swimming pool. We indeed had to close our pool on Saturday evening, however I need to note it was not a scheduled maintenance. I sincerely apologize for the noise caused by other guests.

Your business is very important to us and we would very much enjoy a 2nd chance should you return to our area. Please feel free to reach out to me so that we can make this situation right. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great. The rooms were very clean with ample space. The staff were outstanding. We arrived early for a wedding, when I asked if we could possibly get into at least one of our booked rooms to get ready, they let most of our party into their rooms. An added bonus was the Golden Coral that was right at the edge of the parking lot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Vicki S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a great review about the Sleep Inn & Suites, Winchester, VA.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Staten Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my favorite hotel on my way back to NY. Something has gone wrong with the housekeeping staff. I have never been in a dirty room in a Choice Hotel. Not only was the floor or carpet filthy,but there were tiny black bugs running wild. No. i did call the desk the bugs were in the middle of the night..
The kitchen person has to step it up. The room was open until 10am. At 8:30 there was only sausage,2 fruits no bagels, stale danish. As we were leaving she must have woke up because she brought out 3 unripe bananas, 3 apples .omg she found some bagels.
I just want to thank the front desk person. She seems to be on no matter when we stay. She is the most caring and personable person I have ever met. She listen to me b- and moan and helped us. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Room Tip: ask to see room before you pay
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Travelwithm,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I have already addressed those issues you brought into my attention such as the cleanliness of the room, carpet and the breakfast items. We are working with our housekeeping and breakfast teams to improve the service and I would like to inform you that we are very happy to have all our Front Desk Associates; they are the greatest asset we have!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!