“Wonderful little store!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Winchester
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Posh Pets Boutique is a place for pets and those who love them! The store is stocked with unique pet supplies, beds, eco-friendly toys, adorable clothes, holistic foods, natural treats, and pet-themed gifts that cannot be found in big box stores. Owners Lanette Orduna and Rebecca Miller consider themselves the ultimate pet lovers and are active members of the animal rescue community. Bring your dog by to meet us--we're open 7 days a week!
“Wonderful little store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012 via mobile

This is a wonderful little store. If they don't have what you need they will get it for you.

Winchester, Virginia
“Pet Friendly shopping--great for pet lovers too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

What a neat little place on the downtown walking mall. They're pet-friendly so I can bring my dog with me.The owners often bring their own pets in so my dog enjoys the socialization they get at the store. They sell a lot of natural and organic foods and treats which my dogs LOVE and sell unique beds that you'd never seen anywhere before. I haven't used them but they also sell Thundershirts which are supposedly very popular. Besides things for pets they have lots of gifts and collectibles for pet owners--mugs, t-shirts, Jim Shore, etc. The owners are really nice and are quick to help but are not pushy at all. Definitely a neat place to stop in to when you're in Winchester!

Visited December 2011
Richmond, Virginia
“simply wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

What a wonderfully refreshing place to shop. They have such a great variety of unique pet accessories, I loved the pet cargo vest....On the day we were in one of the owners was there Lanette, I believe....a truly wonderful person to talk to....and she knows her pets....especially cats..!!!...A first rate experience..I highly recommend it...

Visited September 2011