“This is my go to place.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 259 Restaurants in Winchester
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“This is my go to place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times. Taken the kids, friends and family. Always been very satisfied. Love the atmosphere. The crab nachos are to die for! And I try something new everytime. A real enjoyable lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

“Decent.. kind of a granola type place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

They have lots of food options. Service took forever for a Thursday night but the waitress was nice enough about it. I don't like ordering off the menu but its like all of their food is a specialty item. I just wanted a calzone with pepperoni and cheese but the only options they had included ones with every kind of meat or lots of veggies. I settled on the chicken calzone which was ehh.. It was cubed chicken (canned?) and had little taste. My husband had a chicken fajita that had undercooked veggies and barely any taste. Nothing to write home about. We had trouble finding good places to eat in Winchester. I'm surprized this one rated so good on Tripadvisor. We usually have much better luck on this website finding great places to eat.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ate here recently with my two daughters. We thought the food was good not great. Service was pretty good and the atmosphere was modern and better than average. My pasta was good but I've had better. Overall better than average Italian restaurant but not near the best that I've eaten at. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Family Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A group of family members and I were recently traveling through the Valley area and I took the advice of other TripAdvisor reccomendations and made lunch reservations at Cafe Del Sol. The staff was very flexible, because even though half of our party arrived later than the other, and all of us were an hour late due to traffic up the road, they sat us with no problem and were very understanding. There were plenty of yummy looking items on the menu; my husband and I shared a Greek pizza, which we enjoyed. Plus there were lots of options for everyone in our family. It's not always easy to please a big group but they seemed to do so. If we are ever in Winchester we'll go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“First time... won't be the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent food. Loved the crab nachos served on homemade chips. Lots of choices on the menu. Very friendly wait staff.

• Visited April 2013