“Good not great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ate here recently with my two daughters. We thought the food was good not great. Service was pretty good and the atmosphere was modern and better than average. My pasta was good but I've had better. Overall better than average Italian restaurant but not near the best that I've eaten at. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Family Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A group of family members and I were recently traveling through the Valley area and I took the advice of other TripAdvisor reccomendations and made lunch reservations at Cafe Del Sol. The staff was very flexible, because even though half of our party arrived later than the other, and all of us were an hour late due to traffic up the road, they sat us with no problem and were very understanding. There were plenty of yummy looking items on the menu; my husband and I shared a Greek pizza, which we enjoyed. Plus there were lots of options for everyone in our family. It's not always easy to please a big group but they seemed to do so. If we are ever in Winchester we'll go back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“First time... won't be the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent food. Loved the crab nachos served on homemade chips. Lots of choices on the menu. Very friendly wait staff.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berryville, Virginia
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch there. Cobb salad with grilled chicken and chicken chili. Service was excellent and the food very good and ample portions. I will be back.

Berkeley Springs WV
“Favorite place to eat in Winchester!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Have eaten here many times and try something different every time. Nothing has ever disappointed me! The atmosphere and service is comfortable and relaxed. Even have used their delivery service with complete satisfaction. The menu is so varied it is sure to have something to please anyone. Plus their pizzas reheated the next day are still fabulous! Great place to bring friends from out of town that isnt a chain restaraunt.

• Visited January 2013