“Sushi, bento and bibimbop” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 231 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Asian
Winchester, Virginia
“Sushi, bento and bibimbop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great little Japanese and Korean restaurant. My wife and I have been here many times and never disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Best Sushi in winchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is one of my "go to" places in Winchester. The food is always great and the owners go out of the way to make sure your experience is good. It is a small place but it never seems crowded. I seriously contemplated not reviewing Mr. Noodle as I dont want the place to get crowded. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

• Visited October 2013
Winchester, VA
“Best Sushi and Korean Dishes in Winchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Everything I have had off the main menu has been very fresh and nicely prepared but I usually head to the Sushi Bar as the chef has all the skills of the best I have seen in the big cities. You will not be disappointed by any of the special rolls and the salmon (sake) is almost always better than what I get elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
“Beautiful Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mr. Noodle and Rice may seem like a tiny place in a strip mall, but it is definitely worth a try. They have the prettiest and tastiest sushi in Winchester. All of their food is tasty, fresh, and nicely presented. Everyone we have taken there love it! We have a great meal every single time, which is a lot more than I can say about most places. This is consistently good.

• Visited July 2012
“Never go here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We ordered sushi and it was taking quite a while to come. I was watching the kitchen area and someone came out with a plate of sushi and placed it at the next table, behind us. About 10 minutes later, someone took the plate back up to the kitchen and reported that they had not ordered the dish. However, they had eaten some of the sushi before they returned it. The sushi chef made a few more rolls, they replaced them and then brought my dinner to me after the next table had picked over it. I'd eaten here before and it was okay, but I left as soon as they put the half eaten sushi on my table and I've never been back.

• Visited September 2010