“Quaint and cozy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Quaint and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I ate at Perkins for dinner while traveling up North for the Christmas holidays. This was my first time eating at a Perkins Restaurant, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When you first walk in, you're greated with a display case full of delectable sweet treats to tempt you into sugar overload. Once seated, the menu has appetizing entree's to get your mind back on track. The portion sizes were just right. The staff was very friendly, the service was good, and the prices were very reasonable. Both of us ordered a combo meal that included an entree, drink, and dessert for a little under $12.00 a piece.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

For some weird reason Winchester seems to be the chain restaurant capital of the world. For a smaller town they have it all. My point is that there are plenty of other choices for food in Winchester. Why Choose Perkins?

You can't go wrong with their breakfast here. I mean I do love me some Cracker Barrel, but Perkins is right on par. They have great giant muffins, crispy hash browns, and my eggs are never greasy like at other breakfast spots. I especially love their bacon. Service is fast but expect a wait on Sunday when the church crowd rushes in.

Lunch and Dinner.
These meals are trickier as not everything on the menu is spectacular. Here's what I like. The honey mustard crunchy chicken salad (I think that's the name), chicken tender melt, the grilled tilapia, the quesadillas, and their chicken tenders. When all else fails you can order breakfast for dinner.

Hope that helps.

Keysville, Virginia
“Lived up to my daughter's expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had to make an unexpected trip to Pennsylvania this past week end and my daughter said the one thing she has to do on this trip is eat at a Perkins because there are none in the part of Virginia we live in. Obviously she loves Perkins resturants. We stopped at one Perkins on our way up to our location in Pennsylvania and were very dissapointed in the food. However... on the way back home in Virginia we stopped at the Winchester resturant. What a treat.. the food was great the greeter was sweet and the waiter was personable and professional (also had a great sense of humor). This stop made up for the first resturant we tried. I would highly recommend the WInchester Perkins.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“I know, but it was excellant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dinners are very reasonable. Food was delicous, service was great(it was late, though) and we were very happy with the meal. You do have to ask for wine, if you want some with dinner. 1/2 carafe was reasonable. Good stop for us!

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Bet For Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

You can't go wrong with Perkins for breakfast; I ate here every morning while staying in Winchester. Dinner is a little more open to debate. The fried seafood platter was not a good choice. However, the pasta dish on my second dinner visit was quite tasty.

Visited October 2012