“Bugs!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Echo Village Budget Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winchester
Echo Village Budget Motel
You added Echo Village Budget Motel to your Saves list
3632 Valley Pike, Winchester, VA 22602   |
Special Rate
$37 (USD)
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in Winchester
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

ME and my husband are from Elizabeth city nc. We came to winchester to go to the apple orchards. We enjoy staying at family owned small motels they tend to be simple and of course decent on there rates. We thought the same about this place. We check in about 7 and then go eat we get back and get a shower and were watching tv all of a sudden bugs start flying toward the light above the bed. We kill maybe 10 when I decided to take one down stairs and show the man at the office. He tells ME there is a vacuum I can use to clean them up. I told him I wanted another room. He informed ME he was having problems with a infestation of bugs! I told him I wanted my money back since he failed to inform us of this issue you. Mind you its about 10 now. He goes up stairs with the vacuum and shuts the light off and tells us to sit in the dark and we shouldn't have anymore problems! I told him I wasn't gonna sit in the dark to avoid a bug I wanted my money back. He tries to tell ME because I had been checked in for 3 hours I wasn't entitled to my money back he acted as if ME and my husband drove 4 hours to 'sleep' together please! I highly do not recommend this place. Stay at the days inn about a mile down the street from them I wouldn't want anyone else to be out of 40 dollars as we did.

• Stayed September 2010
8 Thank heatherbray

Travelers are raving about these Winchester hotels