“The best price ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Echo Village Budget Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winchester
Echo Village Budget Motel
3632 Valley Pike, Winchester, VA 22602   |
Ranked #22 of 27 hotels in Winchester
“The best price ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

It is a older motel.... But, all of the room have very nice fridges (even very expensive hotels don't have 2 door fridges); there are nice 32" flat screen TV's; they have about 70 chanells!!!
The furniture is older, but room was very clean and cozy!
Front desk people were very profeccional and friendly!
We definitely will come back to this motel! Thanks for keeping the prices soooo low!!!

• Stayed August 2012

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by and got the room went to the back where it was and it looked like a junk yard then finally after finding a place to park we go in and it was ridiculous the toilet wouldn't flush knobs wouldn't work on AC the top blanket had something gross all over it and probably hadn't been washed in months so yea it took about 15 to 20 mins between parking getting things out of the vehicle then back into the vehicle and when I got up front the boy which looked like a child says you've been here longer than 10 mins so I can't refund your money which was BS! Also they tried to charge me 12 dollars for 2 sets of towels!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010 via mobile

ME and my husband are from Elizabeth city nc. We came to winchester to go to the apple orchards. We enjoy staying at family owned small motels they tend to be simple and of course decent on there rates. We thought the same about this place. We check in about 7 and then go eat we get back and get a shower and were watching tv all of a sudden bugs start flying toward the light above the bed. We kill maybe 10 when I decided to take one down stairs and show the man at the office. He tells ME there is a vacuum I can use to clean them up. I told him I wanted another room. He informed ME he was having problems with a infestation of bugs! I told him I wanted my money back since he failed to inform us of this issue you. Mind you its about 10 now. He goes up stairs with the vacuum and shuts the light off and tells us to sit in the dark and we shouldn't have anymore problems! I told him I wasn't gonna sit in the dark to avoid a bug I wanted my money back. He tries to tell ME because I had been checked in for 3 hours I wasn't entitled to my money back he acted as if ME and my husband drove 4 hours to 'sleep' together please! I highly do not recommend this place. Stay at the days inn about a mile down the street from them I wouldn't want anyone else to be out of 40 dollars as we did.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Echo Village Budget Motel? Share your experiences!