This was the worst hotel experience of my life. My teenage daughters and I were on our way home and needed a clean, safe room. Usually Marriotts are a reliable choice, but I will never stay at this property again. Our first room had dirty sheets on the bed. When called, the young man at the desk offered to bring me clean sheets. Since I don't stay in hotels to change my own sheets, I asked for a different room. When the girls and I got to the room, the door was open. I went in. The curtains were blowing because the heat was turned up very high. The pillows on the bed had been rearranged like someone had just been sitting there. The bathroom had clearly just been used. So I called the young man at the desk and asked if there wasn't someone already staying in this room. No, he said. Well, I am a little freaked out, because someone was obviously just here! We agreed he'd give me another room. Room three had faulty electrical sockets that shocked my daughter when she plugged in her phone to charge! I was at the end of my rope. So was the young man. He looked at me and said, what do you want? I said, I want a clean, safe room that no one else has just been in and that won't harm my daughters or me. He wasn't happy but he did give me the key to a fourth room. He called me to tell me the room would be comped, which was the least the management could have done, but the next morning another young man seemed very confused by exactly which room should be free. The manager called my husband and said she'd investigate, but she never did get back to us. Avoid this place!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.