“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 213 Restaurants in Winchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
West Virginia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is wonderful. Simply amazing Thai food in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. We had the Duck Roll starter, which we highly recommend. I had the Thai Rama and it was unbelievably sweet, rich, peanutty heaven!
My Dad even went as far as to say it was the best Pad Thai he's ever had!
We WILL be returning!

• Visited July 2013

Schenectady, New York
“Sticky rice in Winchester?!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

A party of fourteen handled with no fuss. The real mystery: how did Winchester Virginia get a such a good Thai restaurant?

Visited July 2013
philadelphia
“loved, loved the freshness of the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a recent Saturday on a very hot day during a vacation. We were looking for something refreshing and most of the restaurants on the walking mall were quite busy but not this place. We were a bit apprehensive at first with so few customers. But I must say this place is an absolute gem. I have had Thai food in many cities and towns and nowhere else has the food been as fresh and beautifully prepared as here. Most places I feel like my food was served out of a large vat in the back, but here everything was fresh and colorful. I loved the freshness of the pineapple, small tomatoes, broccoli, etc! I wish they would move to my hometown! That is how much I loved it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crozet
“Please stay open forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I love Thai food and have had Thai food all over the U.S. There is only one other place I have tried that compares to Thai Winchester.
As tourists on a Valentine's Day getaway, we were trying to decide where to eat lunch. We stopped in front of this place to read the menu and while we were standing there two groups of people told us how amazing it was. I was still skeptical because I have high standards of my Thai food, but we went in, and WOW. Thank you to those people walking down the mall that recommended it!

• Visited February 2013
“Winchester wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've only had Thai food twice in my life. The first time was a complete disaster and I swore off Thai food forever, but then it was my husband's birthday and his choice to try Thai yet again while visiting in historic Winchester. It was absolutely delightful and delicious! We had the sample for an appetizer - it was outstanding! The seaweed salad was spot on! Must try!

• Visited June 2013