“Great Sushi!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Stephens City, Virginia
“Great Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I work close to Chinatown and either go there or get take out on a regular basis. The food on their buffet is good but the set up is a little crowded. I usually order Sushi and it is always amazing and fresh. The staff is always very friendly and seem genuine with their appreciation for business.

Visited February 2013

Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Sushi and Craft Beer List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had driven past this place a dozen times, but never gave it much of a thought. But on Saturday night we had a sushi craving and TripAdvisor came to the rescue. Chinatown was just 2 blocks from our hotel, and there was no wait at 6:30pm on a Saturday night. They had an excellent craft brew selection ($4.50) and the sushi was fantastic. This is now our regular spot in Winchester.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, Virginia
“ABOUT THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I'm always looking for really good Cantonese food and these days it is difficult to find. Chinatown does Cantonese right. The many dishes I've tried are delicious, not greasy and so close to what I remember eating as a child when all you could get was Cantonese. Authentic chicken chow mein and when you can do the "simpler" dishes right, then you know the slightly "fancier" food will also be terrific. Never miss the chance to eat here when my travels take me to Winchester. I love this place!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winchester, Virginia
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We went there for lunch, reading all the positive reviews...It was filthy. I mean dried food smears all over the walls, filthy, dirty menus, no lunch menu, a completely disgusting and dirty buffet. I was appalled, and I won't ever be going back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
White Plains, Maryland
“Good Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was looking for a place to take my son and friends for his birthday. This restaurant was a great choice for the selection and the food. Everything was flavorful. The prices were reasonable, Be prepared for a bit of a wait on a Saturday evening though. They were quite busy. The wait staff was pleasant and efficient.

• Visited February 2013