“Short Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Winchester
Paw Paw, West Virginia
“Short Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night. Everything was quite clean, the beds comfortable, the bathroom well appointed, and the amenities as advertized. In short, good value for your dollar. The staff was very friendly and made you feel wanted. The cookies on the front desk were a nice touch. It was a short drive to the downtown walking mall.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I were on our way to South Carolina when I got sick. We had checked in the Hampton Inn and needless too say I was really sick with food poisoning,I believe. The staff were amazing especially Linda and Mary,head of housekeeping. They went out of their way to get me soup,crackers and gingerale,without them I'm sure we would have been there for extra days and perhaps a doctor.I would certainly reccommend this Hampton Inn for all of the reasons below.
Audrey & Eugene Gould

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Leesville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I always look for a Hampton Inn when traveling. Not sure of exactly where I needed to stop on my trip which took me up I 81, I reviewed several areas. This was extremely easy to find, the staff was welcoming in making the reservation as well as check-in, and of course, the rooms were up to excellent standards I hold Hampton Inns to! It was a wonderful stay and we booked rooms for our return trip prior to our leaving the next morning!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Durham NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I've stayed at this property a number of times over the last 10 years. Always clean, always quiet. The only comment about this visit was that there was one curved shower curtain when at most Hamptons there is the outside and inside one. No big deal. Also, the pillows seem to be "half pillows" rather than a regular sized one.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Lady Lake, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

My husband and I stay at this property every time we go north. It is secure, clean and a friendly staff. The beds are comfy and the rooms always smell fresh and clean.

Room Tip: rooms close to elevators are easier for handicap folks so they do not have to walk so far.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've been to this hotel twice now. The rooms are always very clean and the staff courteous. The staff is very helpful and eager to please. The beds comfy and the room very relaxing. Great location with lots to see and do in the area. Will come back again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

I am in the Winchester area several times a summer to go to Summit Point Raceway. I really like Hampton Inns and this Hampton Inn is always excellent. The desk staff are second to none. The hotel is always spotless, the breakfast attendants are friendly and of course the beds and linens are superb. The location is about 15 minutes from the track but only a few minutes from old town Winchester. There are many restaurants, bars and attractions within a few minutes drive from the hotel. A+ Hampton!

Stayed April 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Winchester-North? Share your experiences!